on 11 December 2013
Like so much stuff you see on online, it looks very different in the cold light of day. Looks and feels cheap, end of.
on 13 November 2013
I love love love my hot bottie!! Its a normal 2L size bottle, good for cuddling up to (not like these mini botties you get now). The cover is so soft and silky, and lets the heat out perfectly. Been using mine for a couple months now and no leaks or problems, still working great. Definitely recommend this product to everyone.
on 20 November 2012
good product, just loved the purple dots cover i use it most days would not be without it. if you want a sexy looking hottie get this, so soft
on 25 October 2013
Over last 13 years Fashy has to be my favourite in hot water bottles.

I have bought so many hot water bottles that I feel I am expert on them. :) This cover one is very soft to touch.

I have bought dozens of designer hot water bottle covers all pure silk hand embroidered from Coco Ribbon boutique in London and many other places around the world.

This cover is extremely durable compared to those pricey ones and cosy, I repeat. :)
on 10 February 2014
This water bottle comes with a nice soft cover, but the cover cannot be removed so I keep getting it wet when I'm filling it. Other than that, this is an excellent product and keeps the water nice and warm for several hours. It says not to put boiling water in it, so I boiled the kettle and poured the water into a large jug that I let sit for 10 minutes to cool off before pouring in as hot tap water wasn't hot enough to be felt.
on 12 February 2014
When shopping around I saw a lot of reviews for other bottles saying the covers lose fluff - this one had good reviews so I went for it - I've been using it every night for 3 weeks with no fluff lost at all. The cover is quite thin but is super soft and warms up quickly
on 28 December 2013
Bought two of these for my nieces. They love them. The covers are so gorgeously soft and luxurious! I wish I bought one for myself! As far as I could tell without using them, they are brilliant hot water bottles and there were no nasty smells.
on 14 March 2014
This is a good product. Not the best as the cover is quite thin and it looks nice and thick on the photo. But it does it's job overall so I am satisfied with my purchase.
on 27 June 2014
A lovely item, soft and snuggly and practical too. The outer case comes off easily for washing and pulls back for filling too. A lovely gift for a cosy snuggle anytime.
on 24 June 2013
Arrived on time. Great water bottle and great design. Partner loves it as the cover is not too thick so can feel all the warmth from the hot water instantly..