on 28 March 2013
I was sorry to send this jacket back as it was well made and just the thing for skiing. I like a roomy, rather than fitted, jacket and take a size 14, but it was just too wide across the shoulders. I would size down on this style.
on 24 June 2013
It came very quickly. Good quality material, lots of pockets and fits nicely.
Would definitely recommend to anyone else who needs a waterproof snow jacket.
on 13 March 2013
made the purchase just before going for my winter holidays, couldn't get any better! satisfaction guaranteed, fit perfectly, love it :)
on 31 December 2012
I thought I'd take a risk and order this jacket, half expecting it to be a disappointment but it was anything but! I'm off skiing in February so I needed a warm practical jacket to wear on the slopes. This jacket looks good, has lots of pockets including one for goggles with a wipe attached inside and one on the sleeve for the lift pass. The inner lining is a mint green colour and there is also an inner pocket for media. The hood does not detach but that shouldn't be an issue. I reckon this jacket will keep me very toasty in the cold!

Edit: Just got back from Skiing in he Alps and this jacket was perfect. Kept me warm at all times and having lots of pockets was bonus.
5 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2014
The jacket is nice but have some problems: too cold, for 5 degrees with no wind is too cold; the pockets are not pratique at all, because the costure on the side hurt when you try to put your hands inside; the size indicated it's too big, for me that wear an M/L in some jackets the size S was ok, but i order the M, a little big.