Size: Medium 150 x 200cm|Change
Price:£10.76+ Free shipping

on 6 January 2013
Lovely throw. Longer pile one side shorter pile the other side. Edged nicely. Bought as a cat blanket because my cat kept sleeping on mine. My money wasn't wasted and she's making good use of it. Very good value.
Not quite the same colour as the display image, but close enough. Not my first purchase from this company either. Have bought three cream, a teal and two purple ones and am happy with them all~!

Fluffy on one side, smoother on the other. The creases still show a tad on it, but it is super fluffy and warm and soft and very cosy..I love it! Bought it for my partner and he loves it too.

Brilliant! Do recommend!!
review image review image review image review image
on 19 January 2013
I ordered this in chocolate as I wanted a nice warm blanket for my 9 month old lab for the colder weather.The size is perfect for his extra large sized bed and loves to wrap himself up in it,the deliverey was quick and the quality excellent,I'm now going to order the larger size for my bed,thankyou.
on 23 November 2013
Have purchase 4 or 5 now for my family and friends for Christmas. Great value and very good quality. The 150x200 is great for a double bed and the 200x240 for a king size (I've purchased both). Have had Minx and brown (chocolate) and both look great. Delivery was very quick.
on 7 June 2013
It looks lovely on the picture but it's poor quality. My one arrived with holes in it! Did anyone else experience that? I was very disappointed.
on 2 November 2013
Ordered this on the Friday, got it mid-day Sat, opened it was and thought I was sent the wrong colour. The chocolate colour isnt very chocolate ( really odd colour) so it doesnt go with my faux fur rug. However the product it self is really soft and cosy... I would def buy another one (maybe in a lighter shade) and recommend to friends and family.
on 5 December 2015
Excellent plush faux fur throw, which has a super velvety feel to it. Large enough to cover my three-seater sofa. Washes beautifully at 30 degrees, and tumble dry's in 15 minutes on a very low heat. I would highly recommend this product if you want a sunggley blankety warm winter.
on 13 April 2015
Was a little disappointed when I open it up. Reason been that it felt a lot thinner than previous throws like this I had. However saying that once on the sofa it looks and feels great. One comment I really want to address is the fact that it says "hand wash only" well I have put them in the washing machine, on a low and quick wash. To be honest they wash in the there fantastic. They come out almost ready to put back on the sofa.
on 26 February 2015
Ordered this for the finishing touches to my new bedroom. Wasn't sure it would fit my king size bed but I was mistaken it is huge. It is lovely and soft and I love it. Fantastic value for money. Would highly recommend. Unfortunately on closer review, I noticed a hole in this throw. I am arranging for a replacement so hopefully I will receive a perfect replacement.
on 25 December 2014
Great quality. Very soft and washes well. Easily covers my 3 seater leather sofa. Does slip on leather but that's expected and not a fault. I shall order another for other sofa now. Very quick delivery.

See one answered question