on 31 October 2014
I'm in to house music and love to shake my thing on the dance floor. But I also like height (cos height can help you look a bit slimmer:-)) But I have never been able to dance in heels or stand in them for hours, ever! Always, flats or pumps. When I go out, if I wear heels, I end up taking them off on the way home, bare foot to the cab station. Well, these proved differently. You can not only dance in these but stand for hours in them too.. at least for me anyway and I am no light weight.

I ordered a size 7 but they looked like a size 5 when I took them out of the box and this worried me. When I tried them on they did fit and I knew being leather that they will give a little when I put them through the 'breaking in' phase on my next night out and they did. If you are worried about size, order one size bigger because the velcro straps do stay nicely fixed giving a comfortable all round secure feeling on the foot.. Very comfy and highly recommended.

Fast delivery and secure packaging.
on 1 March 2013
I love this boots, the heel is not very how which is perfect, as many woman probably find my feet do not like big heights! These are very comfy, i wear mine all day and dont have sore feet at the end!
on 25 March 2013
Sooo comfortable, and recently started looking a little grubby, so risked putting them through the machine.... They have come up great :-)
on 1 September 2014
Great buy for my 8 year old. Only downer is we received brown instead of black.
She likes it all the same. Thanks
on 25 June 2013
They are a great price but i could feel the wedge heel digging into my heel as i walked which sadly let them down
on 16 November 2014
They was a very tight fit, the zip was poorly designed and i ordered them in black and the arrived in a brown.
on 10 December 2013
I love them there so comfy feel like trainers with a bit of glam fast delivery aswell so happy all round nice price aswell
on 22 November 2013
Wear these to work most days and they are so comfy, you would never know I was wearing heels. Recommend buying them
on 23 November 2014
Just absolutely love these wedges. They are perfect with my jeans and comfy as hall. Came through post no problem. Great
on 6 August 2015