on 25 December 2016
Have lasted longer than originals but LEDs are probably better now.
Would change lamp before buying more.
on 2 May 2014
I don't think anyone can really shout about a 20% energy saving but at least it's something.

Bulb is a bulb and fits as expected. However, now I hear that LED equivalents exist so will be hoping this will blow so I can upgrade to one of those.
on 23 October 2013
There is not much one can say about bulbs, they either work or they don't.

These are well made and are well packaged by the manufacturer, they are easy to fit, and they work!

What more can we possibly ask for... :-)
One person found this helpful
on 8 December 2014
Bought this for our light fitting in the entrance hallway. It emits a surprisingly bright light for such a relatively small item and illuminates the entrance hallway brilliantly.
Very pleased with the product.
on 18 January 2014
Was quite surprised that these bulbs only lasted a month or so on lights that are only used a few times per week. I was definitely expecting them to last a bit longer. Delivery of the product was very fast though.
One person found this helpful
on 29 December 2015
Item arrive on time and so far works as expected
Hoping they will last long
They do give a great light tho compared to few others I tried
on 2 July 2017
they shine.
on 18 March 2016
Bought 2 bulbs and lucky I did as the first one has already gone after about 4 mths.....dissappointing!
on 2 March 2017
cheapest I could find!
on 7 April 2018
Excellent value for money, good delivery would recommend.