on 27 February 2013
I bought this for my daughter's birthday, to replace an old Toy Story night light that she had previously. At first it was great. Unfortunately, after just 4 months, it no longer holds its charge, but worse than that, even when it's sat on the cradle (and so directly powered), it doesn't get any brighter than a dim waste of time.

I had thought that the Toy Story light had started to lose its vitality, but now that's had to come back out of retirement (just lucky that I hadn't thrown it away).
on 3 September 2013
This was lovely when we received it.
However only worked for couple of days!!!
Am trying to return it but its after the 30 days refund policy.
Expected this to last longer than a couple of days.
My poor daughter who is Minnie Mouse mad is really upset.
on 22 October 2012
This is a great addition to our 2yr old daughters bedroom. Gives of a nice glow as a night light and as she loves Minnie mouse it's fun to say goodnight to! The torch will be useful as she gets older for toilet trips. Great that it is mains and not battery. All round it was worth it.
on 23 October 2013
Very disappointing. Present ordered from wish list and after much excitement on receipt, it is ready for the bin. The nightlight comes on after much fiddling, then dims out right away. The torch is barely a light at all before it dims. Very expensive for something that simply does not work. Couldn't even return as I hadn't bought it, it was ordered from a distance and we'd torn all the packaging getting it out.

Highly recommend NOT buying this item. I imagine the problem is across all character designs.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 28 November 2013
My 3.5 year old is going through a phase of being scared of the dark and wanting some light in her room at night. She really likes this torch and has been using it for 3-4 months now. The light is subtle enough it doesn't disturb her sleep, but useful should she wake up at night. She likes taking the torch to the bathroom at night.
I have deducted a star because I would have been nice if the torch was battery supported too.
on 14 May 2013
We bought a similar one for our son a few years ago.
It was a must for when our daughter when into her own bedroom.
They are great, enough light that you can see your little one, but not too much light that it disturbs their sleep.
Its also great that it can be picked up and used as a torch as hunting for favourite toy is made easy.
on 13 May 2013
it is a good product for lighting at night . My daughters love it. Charging lasts and is very easy to use.
on 4 January 2014
at first opening I wasn't impressed as didn't think it would create enough light in my daughters room, but once charged It was perfect, my little girl now looks at the light and falls asleep knowing Mini is watching over her. :-)
on 23 August 2013
bought for my grandaughter who thinks its really great,especially the torch,she wont put it down,i would recommend to anyone wanting this kind of low light for a bedroom.
on 23 March 2014
Love the design of the torch and nightlight and when working the glow was soft enough to be perfect

But sadly it only worked the first night, even when plugged in, the nightlight would start bright then fade right down till it couldn't be seen. I'm assuming it's the connectors that aren't working as when I pressed down it would work again.

It's been sat on my side ready to post back but as I haven't found a small enough box to package it in, it's just been sitting there. No doubt it's too late to return now.