on 23 November 2012
Bear in mind it is seriously giant - I rarely actually fill it to the brim!

Good quality mug, image quality good, dishwasher safe.
on 21 January 2013
sometimes you really do just want that little extra in your mug rather than getting up and down, and this works perfectly for it. The only thing I was a bit unhappy with is the fact the outside of the mugs had marks and scratches on it, thus taking some of the 'paint work' off. :(
None the less the size is massive and my husband and I worked out that it holds approx 2 and a half cups of tea/coffee, to give you a rough idea.
Highly amusing for a gift though.
on 10 April 2013
This mug really is massive. It came with a good few layers of packaging including two boxes, buffer paper and bubble wrap. There were a few imperfections (air bubbles) on the design, but no chips or cracks. We've used it for massive mugs of hot chocolate and tea, and even cereal - and it hasn't been damaged. It has a big sturdy handle, unlike other giant mugs that have smaller handles. Good stuff!
on 18 February 2013
This mug is huge! The design on it was nicely done, and my dad thought it was a funny Christmas present. However when he actually tried to use it there was a small crack in the bottom meaning his tea leaked out. I don't know how this crack came to be, whether it appeared during post or if it occurred when it was at my house though.
on 23 March 2013
Just what my son wanted, and loves the pac man style
only problem has a little gap where the handle is sealed to the mug, hopefully this will be okay, as he didn't want me to send it back
on 14 January 2013
I bought this for my partner at christmas and he loved it! It is so big it holds 2 pasta mug shots at once which is useful when he's at work. A great little find.
on 4 September 2013
This is a mug for serious tea drinkers. I love it and use it every single day. There isn't really much more to say about it, it's a mug...
on 10 February 2013
this mug really is giant!
I found I can hold about 1 and 1/2 pints of water.
Arrived in good time and in good condition
on 20 February 2013
very large mug was just the thing for a male gift.great for those into pacman in their youth! would buy again.
on 22 September 2015
Ordered and returned as wasn't fit for the person I bought it for.

Well-made and a bit of fun.