on 3 July 2012
I am very impressed with the quality of the camera case and had more padding than I had anticipated, with additional space for camera related accessories - worth the money :-)
on 11 October 2012
The Camera case arrived very promptly and my first thoughts of the case were that it looked ok, however on its first trip out to the fabulous lake district, things started to go wrong! after using the case a couple of times, the toggle on the zip failed, but ok, should be able to fit another, then after another couple of openings. the whole zip failed, not impressed! This case after further use was utterly useless, very cheaply made and inferior. When you buy a expensive camera you need a case that is up to the job of protecting it! Beware.
on 20 June 2013
I bought this to protect my new camera, it seemed to be quite sturdy and was doing a good job but two weeks after I bought this the zipper came off the end of the zip, which meant the camera could and did fall out, SO THE ZIPPER NEEDS TO BE SECURED AT THE ENDS SO THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.
on 2 May 2013
Great little case to fit my Samsung wb150 camera with a trap to put it around your waste so you don't have to hold it all the time. There is also more space for other bits if needed but I gave it 4 star as it isn't that stylish as a white one would have suited the camera.
on 4 January 2013
The case is a good fit for the Samsung WB 750, but not too snug to be difficult. I like the zip pockets for storing a spare battery and SD cards. I can also fit in a USB / SD adapter stick and a micro USB / USB adapter cable. I mention this because it enables me to transfer files from the SD card direct to my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone, which means I can email pictures or post to facebook whilst out.
It's not the best quality case you will ever find, but it is perfectly adequate. It is half the price of anything I saw on the high street and none of them had the useful pockets. The shoulder strap feels a little lightweight, but I don't use it so it is not a problem to me.
on 20 May 2013
I already had one so brought another for a friend who had also brought a Samsung WB150 camera. He was delighted with the product as I was. Arrived promptly. I would definitely recommend this product and this seller......
on 1 December 2012
The item failed to turn up within the alloted time scales. However, got straight onto the despatching company and they sent another. The item isn't the best quality in the world but does the job.
on 8 February 2013
Delighted with case just what i was looking for well made holds all your bits and pieces including mobile phone service was prompt and would certainly use again
on 13 December 2012
Exactly what I wanted, ideal for the camera I have. Very easy to access and use in all weather conditions
on 30 November 2012
I love the fact there is plenty of room for the camera and my mobile phone, saves taking a handbag!