on 11 August 2013
This watch is stylish, fun and attractive - just a tad heavier than I would have liked - but just - would probably buy it anyway, despite weight - it is a beautiful design object - with functionality to boost.
on 27 April 2014
I recommend this watch.. if you like BiG Heavy Watches
it is very BIG so if you don't like BIG hefty Watches this isn't for you..

this is BRIGHT-ORANGE not the Colour as Advertised ... I Love the Colour it goes with my Nike Brown/Orange Walking Boots..

This Watch is Excellent Quality...

"Shower Proof" ~ NOT-WATER-PROOF ...

YOU CANT SEE THE "F" WHERE IT SAYS FCUK OF THE FACE.. THE "F" IS MISSING.. BUT WHO CARES ITS A FAB WATCH... & IT DOES SAY FCUK ON THE METAL-CLASP ON THE STRAP

Ajhn
on 11 February 2014
Thus watch is brilliant, it looks the part and is very well made. Its got some weight init so you can tell its not cheap and had no time into making it. It comes nicely boxed in a French Connection box and really does look the part. I would recommend this to anyone and the price is very cheap compared to other places i have seen this for sale. well worth the buy.
on 6 May 2014
Brilliant watch,sons love them so much kp reminding them to take 'em off while going to bed. Plus i had to order another coz it wud be crazy get a friend one for that excellent sale.Thumbs up Amazon!
on 10 March 2014
I love the look of this watch but its really big. so i wouldn't recommend for a skinny wristed person like me as it just does not suit me at all. going to save as a gift.
on 28 September 2013
I have purchased this watch to go into my daughters Xmas presents. I certainly looks good and appears to be great value for money
on 1 November 2014
A little disappointed. The delivery of the watch was quick and it looks like a nice watch. However, it isn;t working. I have pushed in the wider and pulled it out to see if that will get it working. I'm assuming that the battery might be flat (if I am lucky). If that is the case then its additional expense for an item that I purchased as an intended Christmas present.
on 29 April 2014
And it keeps the time, but don't shower with it or take a gentle swim: it fulltime of water before you know it and hence useless.
on 1 June 2014
its very nice..i really like it..bought for my younger brother he just loved it..reached on time..fully recommended..good job done by seller..thanks you very much..appericiate it..
on 17 March 2014
I love big chunky watches looks great on well worth money looks expensive but at great price will enjoy wearing this summer