on 25 May 2013
Phone started to exhibit all sorts of weird battery problems - overheating, over-Voltage, wrong charge level, phone not turning on.... I've read that Samsung batteries tend to only last 18 months - and that's how long I've had my Galaxy-W. I ordered one of these batteries on the Monday and it arrived on the Thursday - I was very impressed with the delilvery, and the great price from the seller. One good charge-up later my Galaxy-W i8510 is back to its normal self.

I cannot find any difference between this item and the one originally supplied with the phone - except the serial number and date of manufacture (18-March-2013 - so, nice and new stock!). I'm glad I went with this battery that stated 'original' rather than one a couple of quid cheaper that didn't.

I'd recommend this battery and this seller if your Galaxy-W battery is playing-up.
on 23 July 2016
rubbish battery lasted 1 month? im unsure how these reviews work , because the reviews i have read are a lot more positive?
Anyway i will tell it as it is , battery is not worth 50p and i would be surprised if they even cost that , I wish i could tell you where to purchase a genuine battery, unfortunately i like thousands of others are consistently subjected to being ripped off by inferior goods .
You have now been warned , i purchased this from glitzy gizmos for around £5.50 and its rubbish
on 10 February 2014
The original battery in my aging Samsung Galaxy W wasn't lasting as long as it used to, so a replacement was needed.

The battery was delivered very quickly and installed, charged & in use within hours. My phone now has a new lease of life. With moderate use will easily last for two days without needing a recharge. It may be worth mentioning that going back to Samsung's instructions for battery installation is worth doing to get the best out of it...

If you like your phone and don't want the expense of replacing it, this is a great solution. Highly recommended.
on 2 December 2013
Love it, thought my phone was broken as it started behaving erratically. Turns out it was the battery, hard to tell as it'd work one minute then conk out the next only to work again a few minutes later.

If your phone starts doing this it's probably not a phone fault like I thought, try replacing the battery with one of these. At less than £10 it's cheaper than a phone repair easily anyway.

About the battery, I received a genuine Samsung manufactured battery just like the one I had. I've now got a phone that lasts 1.5 days on a single charge again, I do use it alot though.
on 3 February 2016
Bought the battery hoping for it to come close to restoring the original battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Wonder I had. However after a few days of careful use and charging properly the battery life dropped away and got to the point where it wouldn't even start the phone. Could possibly have been a fault product but after ordering a second it still was not any good.
on 13 June 2014
Was thinking of replacing my phone as it wasn't working well and kept switching off. After only 2 years I thought that was a poor deal, so decided to spend under £9.00 on a new battery first. What a good decision that was!! The battery came from Germany in 3 days with no extra for P&P. Brilliant service and the phone is fine! The old battery was very swollen at the sides and I'll know what to look out for next time. I highly recommend the seller and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
on 17 February 2014
I needed a spare battery due to work use. The first one delivered didn't charge and was returned and a replacement sent. This worked perfectly and is in daily use. There was no problem with the exchange and everything was delivered quickly. I would definitely recommend.
on 12 March 2014
My mobile battery stopped working after less than 18 months - how does anyone manage to support a two-year contract?
I was very nervous in ordering a replacement following a history of two "genuine" Nokia batteries and poor Amazon Marketplace suppliers. Neither provided any service beyond days.
My fears were re-kindled when I received this battery in simple shrink-wrap without any ID or manufacturer's packaging.
However this order has re-established my confidence in both replacement batteries and Amazon Marketplace suppliers.
The battery was not fully charged on receipt as other reviewers had reported. I have been very diligent in charging empty to full and back again . It currently provides 2 to 3 days life; which is more than my original battery had done from new.
Excellent performance and reassurance.
It will be interesting to see whether it survives the next 18 months.
on 1 March 2014
I was a bit worried when I opened the pack as the battery contacts were quite tarnished and they looked like they may be second hand. I charged fully and tried in my phone and was happy with the usage time. For some reason, the second charge did not last more than a few hours which made me feel I had bought a pup. I persisted with the battery, letting it completely discharge and charging up completely (100% on phone) and it seems to be fine now. I get about 3 - 4 days usage from a charge.
on 9 November 2013
My Samsung galaxy w started playing funny and would turn off at random times. Over time it was absolutely impossible to use as the battery would not last for more than a minute. Samsung support was absolutely useless at this point so I just decided to go for a new battery on my own. And this battery brought my phone back to life! I was so pleased! Now my phone lasts about 36h, which is much better than the original battery that came with the phone which would last at max for 1day. Overall, good purchase!