on 20 March 2017
its just the battery i needed
on 9 September 2013
Bought as a replacement for my husbands mobile phone, works as good as original battery.
Great original Samsung part for Samsung smart phone.
on 12 July 2014
Ordered Wednesday, arrived Friday...fantastic service. Popped it in my phone last night to charge, and phone is back to it's old self!
on 25 May 2013
Phone started to exhibit all sorts of weird battery problems - overheating, over-Voltage, wrong charge level, phone not turning on.... I've read that Samsung batteries tend to only last 18 months - and that's how long I've had my Galaxy-W. I ordered one of these batteries on the Monday and it arrived on the Thursday - I was very impressed with the delilvery, and the great price from the seller. One good charge-up later my Galaxy-W i8510 is back to its normal self.

I cannot find any difference between this item and the one originally supplied with the phone - except the serial number and date of manufacture (18-March-2013 - so, nice and new stock!). I'm glad I went with this battery that stated 'original' rather than one a couple of quid cheaper that didn't.

I'd recommend this battery and this seller if your Galaxy-W battery is playing-up.
on 12 March 2014
My mobile battery stopped working after less than 18 months - how does anyone manage to support a two-year contract?
I was very nervous in ordering a replacement following a history of two "genuine" Nokia batteries and poor Amazon Marketplace suppliers. Neither provided any service beyond days.
My fears were re-kindled when I received this battery in simple shrink-wrap without any ID or manufacturer's packaging.
However this order has re-established my confidence in both replacement batteries and Amazon Marketplace suppliers.
The battery was not fully charged on receipt as other reviewers had reported. I have been very diligent in charging empty to full and back again . It currently provides 2 to 3 days life; which is more than my original battery had done from new.
Excellent performance and reassurance.
It will be interesting to see whether it survives the next 18 months.
on 29 May 2013
Being quite a lazy person I don't tend to write reviews about things I have bought off Amazon, but I had to make an exception for this. I ordered this battery circa 1pm yesterday. It is currently just shy of 9am now and by some kind of weird internet/royal mail Harry Potter witchcraft the battery has just arrived on my doormat. Don't ask me how, I am as amazed as you are, and considering my phone previously only worked when plugged in to a wall I am also very grateful. I would say that this company is the way forward for all your battery needs, and whatever else they sell. Service = good. Timeliness = good. Price = Well, no one likes to pay £8 for anything but that's not the point because in the shop it was £14 so it gets another 'good'. I am most impressed and I'll take it as a sign that this will be a good day. Thanks!!
on 2 December 2013
Love it, thought my phone was broken as it started behaving erratically. Turns out it was the battery, hard to tell as it'd work one minute then conk out the next only to work again a few minutes later.

If your phone starts doing this it's probably not a phone fault like I thought, try replacing the battery with one of these. At less than £10 it's cheaper than a phone repair easily anyway.

About the battery, I received a genuine Samsung manufactured battery just like the one I had. I've now got a phone that lasts 1.5 days on a single charge again, I do use it alot though.
on 10 February 2014
The original battery in my aging Samsung Galaxy W wasn't lasting as long as it used to, so a replacement was needed.

The battery was delivered very quickly and installed, charged & in use within hours. My phone now has a new lease of life. With moderate use will easily last for two days without needing a recharge. It may be worth mentioning that going back to Samsung's instructions for battery installation is worth doing to get the best out of it...

If you like your phone and don't want the expense of replacing it, this is a great solution. Highly recommended.
on 9 November 2013
My Samsung galaxy w started playing funny and would turn off at random times. Over time it was absolutely impossible to use as the battery would not last for more than a minute. Samsung support was absolutely useless at this point so I just decided to go for a new battery on my own. And this battery brought my phone back to life! I was so pleased! Now my phone lasts about 36h, which is much better than the original battery that came with the phone which would last at max for 1day. Overall, good purchase!
on 23 July 2016
rubbish battery lasted 1 month? im unsure how these reviews work , because the reviews i have read are a lot more positive?
Anyway i will tell it as it is , battery is not worth 50p and i would be surprised if they even cost that , I wish i could tell you where to purchase a genuine battery, unfortunately i like thousands of others are consistently subjected to being ripped off by inferior goods .
You have now been warned , i purchased this from glitzy gizmos for around £5.50 and its rubbish