on 20 October 2013
excellent price, was delivered faster then it said. kids find it easy to use. Has an extra on and off button which i thought was good so the kids cant mess around with it. I would recommend this product.
on 5 July 2016
ok sound wasnt brill
on 19 August 2014
although this works. it does make a whirring noise so to combat this I put it at an angle, it does then play without the noise.
on 25 June 2013
I bought this for taking on the long train journey to London. It was a great price and I didn't want anything hugely expensive or fancy. It was just the job.
on 2 March 2016
Great product
on 26 November 2015
Good value and fast delivery
on 29 August 2013
The delivery was very good made within 2 days.As it was a present that is all I can say but having one of my own I expect they will get many happy hours of entertainment from it.
Would certainly use this seller again
on 4 May 2013
Great for travelling where you cannot get wifi reception to watch I player. Had one already but had lost the lead
on 29 August 2013
My freind wants one now so when Im finished with this review, I will order one for her, Its great
on 28 December 2014