Size: 120ml|Change

on 14 December 2015
I use this thru the year to help me avoid/fighting off colds & flu, as a fibromyalgia patient I do my best to keep nasty bugs at bay! I love the pastilles too, always hand to have a pack in my handbag if I am going out or away for a short time.
on 2 January 2014
My child had molluscus and I needed to build up the immune system. I really think it works and now have used it daily for 2 years. Molluscus went and hardly had a sniffle since. My husband and I take it if we feel run down or coming down with cold and seems to stop it. Recommended to a friend and within 5 weeks her children had not had a thing after constantly suffering from one bug after another.
on 10 November 2014
Nothing cures colds and flus like this stuff. In the past a flu involved days of lemon drink and bed rest but with this you can feel the effect within hours and by the next day I am coming right. Expensive but worth every penny.
on 18 December 2014
Well worth the money. My son had the cold and I give him three doses a day and it seemed to help his recovery. I felt a cold coming on and took this for a couple of days and it stopped me getting the cold.
on 26 April 2017
perfect medicine in a little bottle n it works for me. Thank you
on 3 April 2017
Great product, helped me a lot during January :)
on 18 May 2017
Great
on 12 March 2017
An excellent product & arrived on time
on 8 January 2014
My second year of taking this,and it seems to hold back a lot of colds ect.I work inside of a lot of people houses and no-one tells you that they have cold or flu syptoms until it is to late but this has certainly helped me a lot.
on 6 March 2013
Very good to boost your immune system after an illness or lower dose to maintain on going health.
My daughter works as cabin crew and picks up lots of colds etc but finds this helps fight them off.

See one answered question