on 9 November 2012
Not sure why the previous reviews are so serious when reviewing this bear - and disappointed with a little talking bear that costs less than a tenner!...

I saw the movie, then saw these talking Teds but couldn't justify spending almost £60 on the larger versions so bought this, for a laugh, which is exactly what this is, a laugh.

It doesn't look exactly like Ted, but still sounds the same, which is the main reason for this really.

I think some people should loosen up a bit and treat this for what it is.

on 26 November 2013
I mean I can't really complain because of the price but the bear looks slightly different to the bear in the picture, however quality is rather good and pretty good present for a Ted fan, I think this is a fluffier version of the ted ,but so if you prefer a fluffier Ted then this is the one to get
on 21 February 2013
Just that it has most of the sayings from the movie but only one swear word. Good value for money
on 18 December 2013
I purchased two of these bears for Christmas gifts and was very pleased when they arrived on time. However, they arrived squashed together together in a plastic bag with no other packaging inside. Therefore, the bears look scruffy and secondhand. Furthermore, one bear looks pregnant! I know they are a cheap price but sadly you can tell. The recorded voice is quite good so I am hoping I can get away with giving them as 'extra gifts'
on 14 October 2013
I purchased two of these as gifts and they are great. really funny. the price was good and the speedy service was excellent
on 7 November 2013
whats not to like for the money,he says serveral of the well know sayings from the film, you just have to smile norty Ted
on 30 September 2014
OMGG! AMAZING. If you haven't got one, do yourself a favour and get one! Ted is only little as expected and fitted perfectly into my partners stocking for Xmas, he was over the moon and 10 months later he still uses it especially at house parties. It's a naughty but fun present, I'd recommend it because it does what it says on the tin and it's not as expensive as the larger "real life" teds are!
on 2 March 2015
This is a great gift for any Seth MacFarlane fan! Will post a pic up asap. I love the fact that this has an official US 'R' rating on the tag! The bear does quote some......ahem! Let's call the lines from the movie. But my mate whom I got it for loved it so much. Not exactly like the picture advertised but tiny detail and check out the pic I posted!! Overall though a great gift!
on 22 August 2015
It actually only has a passing resemblance to Ted, and the range of phrases are pretty dull. It really won't shock granny, it's only swear word is "Bar*****" and it says only about 5 or 6 short phrases from the original film. It's quite small, I am not sure it's official film merchandise it feels more like a knock off.
on 21 May 2014
I expected a huge range of speeches and quotes from the movie, However there is about 6 quotes. It looks good, but doesn't sound it. I bought it, thinking he would ever say the funny rude stuff out of the movie, however the one line I liked was , 'I wuv you' as this was a gift to my girlfriend.