Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 28 September 2016
The pens came well packaged and in a very timely manner. The pens I received differ from the product photo as they has soft black rubber grips near their heads. The quality of the pens received was excellent despite not matching the photo.

In use writing quality was very good, the pens give nice thick even black letters with no blemishes or missing spots. The ink also dried very quickly meaning no smudges.

Overall very happy with this product and seller and will purchase again.
VINE VOICEon 13 July 2017
I use these regularly with blue, red and green and they are excellent. For some reason the black in comparison seems terrible. It flows poorly and results in a thin scratchy handwriting compared to all the others. It could be a batch problem but so far all the pens from the current box of black that I have are poor quality
on 13 December 2017
Not great pens I brought these as a present and they are awful, barely writes, horrible and scratchy. Won't buy again and would not recommend
on 25 November 2017
These pens are a disappointment. They do not write smoothly thereby giving any writing or drawing an uneven, unpolished finish.
on 5 January 2017
I have ordered the same pens from this same supplier previously and the pens I have received today are totally different to previous (consistent) orders I have received. They feel more flimsy to hold and they are really quite 'scratchy' when using, not what I expect from a medium gel pen nor what I have had previously. These have come in a box which says Niceday which isn't the type I received before.
on 19 October 2016
YOU COULD WRITE ALL DAY AND NIGHT WITH THESE. for the price they are cheap but very good pens so for a dozen
what do you want they are really great. I would recommend these pens to every one as they really are very good and easy to use no bother at all just take one out of the box and start writing no bother no fuss.
on 1 March 2014
I have bought several boxes of these over the last couple of years and they never get old. Colleagues try to pinch them because they write beautifully, even my scrawl looks acceptable. They don't last very long, but then I do a lot of writing and they are very cheap, well worth the money and as they are clear you can see when it is about to run out anyway.
on 10 September 2017
you get what you pay for so just ok
on 22 May 2014
I ordered these pens as they stated they were made by '5star', however, the ones I received are from 'niceday'. A cheap alternative. Trying to return them for a refund but it is proving difficult. If you want '5star' pens DO NOT use this supplier!
on 15 April 2018
To be honest not the best. They have a tendency to just stop writing periodically which is really annoying. It seems to affect them all so not just a one off.

See one answered question