on 1 September 2016
After running with my phone in my pocket for a few weeks I decided I should try out using an armband for running, as I hated having my phone loose in my pocket but I still wanted to be able to listen to my music and track my run.

I decided on the SAVFY For Samsung Galaxy i9300 S3 III Comfortable Soft Sports Gym Jogging Armband with Adjustable Strap as it didn't seem too over engineered like a lot of other arm bands I had seen.

When the arm band was delivered there was virtually no packaging for the item other than the shipping envelope it was delivered in, although this wasn't much of an issue it wasn't very well protected for transit.

The SAVFY is made of a durable yet flexible material, and porous enough that it can dry off fairly quickly after absorbing sweat.

The fit was good as the strap could be easily adjusted, and my samsung galaxy S3 fit in perfectly. It was comfortable to run with and stays secure during running.

I have now put this armband through a few hundred miles of use with a galaxy S3 and S5. The velcro seems to have weakened and will not always hold for the full duration of a run, although I would say I got more than my money's worth from it.
on 30 August 2016
Good deal
on 4 August 2015
fine and dandy
on 14 July 2014
good one
on 14 February 2013
Great Item for the price I paid, fits the phone perfectly, I may actually begin to go running now. Thanks for a useful product which was dispatched very quickly and does exactly what it is supposed too.
on 16 August 2012
Very fast delivery. The Armand does the job! Velcro strap did come apart once during my workout but at £5 it's great value for money. Sellers also a nice guy!
on 29 November 2012
The only thing to consider when purchasing this item is that it will not fit the phone with a back-cover on; other than that great product for exercing...
on 27 July 2012
Bought this item for use when running, Velcro sticks well as have bought one before and it came undone as running but this one is good. Good size for my arms which are not skinny (but not fat either), fits tight around phone so good for listening to music as running.
on 12 April 2013
Husband wears it running. It doesn't slip and phone can be used within it. Good product that does the job.
on 15 February 2014
iv had this for ages now and it is still awesome even though iv put it through its paces hill walking running even had it on while working on the car, fits the phone (note2) perfectly so the phone dosnt slip out. great buy