on 7 April 2013
Similar to the Rado collection this watch is ceramic. It makes a nice change from Stainless Steel and looks good when on the wrist. My wife liked it so much I had to buy her one as well.
on 19 February 2013
The watch arrived very quickly and was exactly as I had hoped, I am very pleased with it, particularly at the price compared with "The Watch Shop" where it was 100 pounds. My only negative comment is that the bracelet is very difficult to adjust, and , although I managed to do I myself,I think that most people would need to take it to a jeweller.
on 27 June 2013
It is a good quality white ceramic watch for this price! I give it four stars because it is a little difficult to adjust the size. I changed the size by myself but I damaged a couple spare parts. It was extra parts, so it is okay for me.
on 4 February 2015
Great watch for the price.
on 28 November 2013
the watch is excellent quality and value you cant find it cheaper bought this for my
son for xmas I know he will love it.
on 18 September 2014
Very nice. bought as a birthday present and he was very happy.Prompt delivery well packaged
on 19 July 2014