on 13 June 2017
Great price.
on 28 April 2017
Seem o k
on 7 September 2013
Excellent, does the job well
on 28 October 2012
Bought these Heavy-Duty Batteries for my Smoke Alarms and they are working fine! Only time will tell how long they will last!
Arrived Quickly: Well packed: and as described!
on 24 April 2013
Extremely competitive price- required for a remote controller for my son's car....and it's still working! Planning on purchasing some more, hence, would definitely recommend.
on 12 May 2013
these were good for previous gifts I bought as the energy in them were long lasting for the items I bought from Amazon
on 5 June 2013
not much more to say, fitted fire alarm no more bleeping so hopefully ok only time will tell . would buy again
on 31 July 2014
I bought these for a water leak unit ,I had read a review which said the batteries were a little big for the compartment which is true, but I am talking an indefinable fraction, they stand a little proud of the unit I bought them for but tested they worked and so I am hopeful they will be fine ,good price and service.
on 18 October 2013
" Battery Hen " As I said to my Friend from Newcastle when her smoke alarm started bleeping.Good price,delivered quickly only time will tell their endurance.Just put one in my G&L 5 string bass,wonder if it will last as long as the Duracell I had in for two years ?
on 4 September 2014
Difficult to rate batteries, as you really need to see how long they last,,,and i only just got these, but they arrived quickly and are much cheaper than others so i will just give them a try , bought for a smoke alarm, so will check them regularly ..thanks.

See one answered question