on 23 May 2017
was ok for about a week then pretty much came off
on 30 March 2017
Exactly what i needed and very quick delivery. Happy with the purchase
on 10 December 2017
Great price, done the job after I broke my phone screen (again...). The tools were definitely useful.
on 3 January 2016
Fitted great highly recommend
on 8 January 2013
This saved me a £200 mend. Removing the old glass is tricky and time-consuming, but well worth it - you don't have to be a technical genius. See instructions at [...]
on 1 November 2012
Item was packet very well and arrived one day before the estimated date so I'm happy with that.
I've seen some reviews were not accurate and starred poorly. I can't see why because the product is absolutely perfect. It's not the seller's fault if you can't fit the glass on the screen, simple as.
I'm an impatient typical 20 years old man and it was difficult to take the glass off as it was shattered to bits, but after 3 and a half hours of heating and peeling off, I've done it with only a few minor scratches on the screen. Difficult job, definitely could be done by a proffesional but the main point it's that it is do-able.
Overall I'm happy with the outcome as i've saved about £160.
If you have the patience and light hands to do it, then I strongly reccomend you buy it!

Hope this helps :)
22 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 February 2013
good price and good quality , for everyone who wants to save money, genuine product.recommend for everyone.easy to fix up on the phone
on 25 June 2014
The pictures of the item show that it comes with a tool kit to repair it, but when the item arrived it was only the glass with no plastic tools at all.
on 24 May 2013
Much cheaper option to repair shattered glass front on phones rather than pay for them to be repaired. Would definitely recommend for DIY repair.
on 15 June 2015
I have to give this Samsung screen 5 stars as it is exactly what I required. I do how ever want to take this opportunity to tell you that I still have the screen available as I attempted to change my screen yesterday. I only had a small hair line fracture running across my screen but thought as my contract had ended I would get a little more for my phone on a trade in. I watched several tutorials and I am a sensible person so took my time but I believe that as my phone was over 2 years old the glue has spread slightly underneath because as I slowly peeled back the screen it also took the LED with it, cracking down the edge. Also the tutorials warn to be careful of the bottom edge because of the buttons, but what they didn't say was that the buttons are attached to the screen so had I achieved taking the screen off the buttons would not have worked. Disappointed I was unsuccessful so I'm off to the phone shop today for my new contract, I will not be opening up my own phone repair shop in the near future :S Good luck to anyone who attempts it, it is obviously possible but I was very careful and it didn't work out for me.