on 3 February 2013
You have to get a Splinter figure to go with your TMNT figure's. Like his 80's counter-part he is Hamato Yoshi mutated with a rat, which make's more sense than a straight up mutated rat. Like April O'Neil he is heavily lacking articulation, but I like him.
on 2 November 2017
Great item but the tail detaches too easily sometimes. I would still recommend buying its a great addition.
on 22 January 2013
Our grandson was delighted with this figure (to match his other ninja figures). I don't know how long this fad will last, but the figure will certainly last the duration. I've given this an overall 5 star, because our grandson liked it so much, and it is sturdy, even though I don't see much educational value.
on 22 January 2013
My son loved seeing this as part of his present selection on Christmas morning. The use of the imagination when playing with this and the turtles is great
on 30 March 2013
Used to buy Gormiti from Flair for my first grandson. The second one is very keen on the Teenage Turtles also from Flair.
on 17 February 2014
As all the other TMNT figures Splinter is of the same good quality and a good toy for boys about 10 years.
on 1 January 2014
I got this for my godson for Christmas. He was so happy to have Splinter! Good quality and very fast delivery. The toy had already been well played with and a few times included in role play by my godson, very cute to watch! I tried to buy this toy in Toys R Us but they didn't stock it!
on 28 February 2014
My son is actually very good at looking after his toys so it wasn't that he mistreated it. That said, it's TMNT so he still loves it!
on 8 January 2014
My son was desperate for the splinter figure after collecting the turtles. He was pleased with it but I did think it could have been made better. Splinters tail keeps falling out & could easily get lost.
on 24 July 2013
Great item great toy.
My son loves these figures and plays hours and hour with them.Very well made details are excellent.
I am buying them for him one at a time as they are a bit pricey.

See one answered question