on 8 May 2014
This figure (and the Kraang) appears to have gone out of production and is therefore commanding double the original retail price (in the UK, at least). Luckily a small windfall meant I could treat my son without resenting the inflation too much.
The figure arrived reasonably promptly and intact, but if you know anyone visiting the US it's still available there at less than the original UK price.
on 8 August 2013
excellent quality. Size exactly as stated. Good quality action figure. Arrived before expected date which was a bonus. Would definitely recommend
on 4 February 2014
These were a Christmas gift for our son. He loves them to bits. They seem pretty durable. A little expensive but Amazon was the only place we could find them. Overall a good purchase a one very happy 7 year old!
on 12 September 2014
The Foot soldier arrived within the time stated and it is exactly as expected, however when I ordered it I wasn't aware that it would take so long to arrive. I think there should have been an indication of the time factor in the description before purchase.
on 6 December 2013
My son will love this as this will complete his tmnt collection, the figure arrived on time, i paid a bit more for this as i had wanted but my local shops are out of stock, will buy from this seller again.
on 10 August 2013
Bought for my sons birthday. He loves it, and added it to his extensive collection of teenage mutant ninja turles.
on 5 January 2015
For the price i paid this was a real disappointment. I thought it was going to be bigger. The turtles of the same size are much cheaper. DO NOT BUY THIS. YOUR SON WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!
on 18 February 2013
great toy, son wanted more of these so he could have an army of them, shame they do not sell them in pairs as this would be a great idea
on 22 May 2014
This was gifted to a young boy who was chuffed as nuts with it. He told me they were hard to come by so at the price of approx £11 at the time I was pretty chuffed too.
on 29 December 2013
Not as poseable as the actual turtles despite the descriptions but it's the same with the whole range (bar the turtles). My son loves them though so thats all i wanted