on 16 May 2017
Great price for a TMNT toy, and comes with lots of little accessories too, which our sons liked. Great for Turtle fans!
on 24 January 2013
I don't care what scale they are, I am just overjoyed I finally got hold of all four brother's from the same toy-line. They feature both new and retro look's. They come with they're signature weapon's and a bonus "tree" of extra weapon's(which are a one colour plastic) like the original's. And also, they have a cut and keep bio, which is appreciated.
To finish, I've got one word - COWABUNGA!!
on 20 October 2014
Excellent condition! New! Fast delivery, got it for a Christmas present so can't wait to see them open it!
on 27 November 2015
Fast delivery good size figure
on 17 May 2013
Brought this to go with the Raphael figure for my Grandson. My son, who's now 32 was into them when he was the age of my Grandson. He loved them, my Grandson has started to really get into them himself. It's like going back in time??
on 19 April 2013
Get him one of these toys. He will love it, until he spots the turtles that talk. Once a child knows of the existance of talking turtles, you never get a moments peace until they own them. Then all you get is "Ninnnnnnnnja" in the middle of the night as he lies on it while he is asleep.
I prefer the silent ones.
on 29 December 2012
i bought 2 turtle figures for my son at Christmas and i have to say these figures are great and dare i say it ...much better than the ones i owned as a kid back in the 1980's. the only gripe i have with them is the price £10.00 for me is a tad high for a figure, as just the 4 turtles alone will set you back at £40 and you just know your kids are going to want the whole set at some point making this a very expensive fad indeed.that aside i did end up playing with these a lot more than my son did so maybe ill end up getting my own set of figures when the price comes down.
on 11 May 2013
BOUGHT THE FOUR BROTHERS FOR MY SONS BIRTHDAY AND THEY ARE GREAT.
VERY WELL DONE AND THEY COME WELL EQUIPPED WITH SWORDS,KNIFES ETC ETC.
THEY ARE VERY WELL DONE AND SOLID BUILD.
MY SON AGED 6 LOVES THEM.
on 27 May 2013
This was a present for my 5 year old nephew for his birthday - he got the whole set and seemed really pleased with them. I think they are pricey and not worth the money but I have to admit my nephew really liked it.
on 8 March 2015
Bought all 4 Ninja's in one go. Was pleased with how quickly they arrived and how well they were packaged. The company seems very good.
Toys are a nice size for my 4 year old to hold and play with. Also because they aren't too big it's not too bad taking them with us when we go out. He can fit all 4 easily into his back pack.
I gave 4 stars because the Nunchucks did break straight away - but all the other weapons have survived several months of play now.
The figures will stand on their own.