on 28 January 2014
bought this a birthday present for a friend and she absolutely loved it!
seeing the reaction of her opening the box was priceless
delivered the next day even though I selected standard delivery so was very pleased.
looks absolutely amazing on her, couldn't have asked for more. thanks.
on 13 September 2013
This watch is the perfect size for my tiny wrists and only required a few links being taken out. It is eye-catching and has been admired by people every single day since I got it! I'm considering treating myself to another gold Michael kors watch. Very quick delivery through ordinary post as well.
on 4 March 2014
Daughter loves watch (she chose it). Looks classy and about £40-£50 cheaper than buyer in jewellers. Will have to see if it lasts well
on 13 January 2014
It is very nice watch I bought for my girlfriend!! Very well made and I like design very much!!! This was a very good purchase
on 3 September 2014
Absolutely love it, spent ages deciding which one to go for, glad I picked this one. It's very good quality and has a heavy-ish feel about it. Managed to remove links myself easily. Had lots of compliments already. Delivery was also very quick and within expected time.
on 12 September 2014
Nice watch but presentation box come badly damage which tape to hold the boox together. Was a birthday gift but no time to return. Not decribled it the product description and looks like a returned item from previous customer.
on 19 July 2014
Beautiful watch. Bought this watch as a casual everyday watch, but after seeing it upon delivery I have changed my mind. It will only come out on special occasion. Love it. The photography on Amazon does not do it justice.
on 21 August 2014
Purchased for daughter's 18th. Presented in a lovely box. The strap is very unusual, but beautiful, the picture really does not do it justice. Arrived really quickly and I now have one extremely pleased young lady!
on 10 May 2015
Not the genuine thing. Looks similar but the ad didn't reveal it's a knock off. Very disappointed - but Amazon did give a refund wihout trouble..
on 29 January 2014
Very beautiful. Looking at some more as considering buying another one!!! Just exactly what I was expecting:) highly recommend it.