on 9 March 2017
Present. Must be good as no return comments since given.
on 17 June 2017
Bought for my daughter & she loves it.
on 26 March 2013
every song is different! how many rock bands would have the guts to slip a bit of spanish guitar into a song??? love it!
on 2 June 2014
I knew this album was insanely good before buying it as I had listened to most of it on YouTube.
I fell so in love with it that I just had to own a hard copy for myself. If you are even so much as debating buying this album - just do it, you will not be disappointed.
The package came in quick time and in perfect condition.
Would buy from this seller again
on 21 December 2013
Thought someone was playing me a BMTH track - the short track one - but no - this is Pierce the Veil and a revelation to me. Never heard of them before. High energy, musical, fabulous!
on 29 November 2016
This album is amazing, the pictures of the Album cover and the band on the A & B sides are perfect. Its a great listen and the sound is extremely smooth. One of the best listening experiences I've had with vinyl's. Throughout the album I never came across a song I didn't like. Highly recommend this to any fans of Pierce the Veil or anyone looking for new music tastes.
review image review image
on 31 October 2013
I knew this album was insanely good before buying it as I had listened to most of it on Spotify/YouTube.
However I fell so in love with it that I just had to own a hard copy. If you are even so much as debating buying this album - just do it, you will not be disappointed.
The package came in quick time and in perfect condition.

Thank you.
on 2 March 2015
This is my first PTV album. There is load of different parts to this, whilst still being similar enough that all the songs belong on the same album. Relatable lyrics and catchy vocals keep it interesting and defiantly not let down by the music. My favourite song are King for a Day and Bulls in the Bronx. I think the singing is great but can understand why some people may not/find him annoying so if you're not already a fan listening to the samples first might be a good idea. For fans of A Skylit Drive, Chiodos, The Amity Affliction and (obviously) Sleeping with Sirens.
on 25 June 2014
I love this album, it is the best. Beautifully written and so passionately performed. If i didnt already have it, id buy it again.
on 4 August 2013
I have loved another band for 10 years and during that time no album has ever came close to any of their albums and I never thought any album could top one of theirs but I honestly think this album has knocked off my all time favourite band's albums by a long shot. DEFINITELY worth buying!