on 19 July 2015
really comfy at first but the angle of the footstool only delivers comfort if the chair is fully reclined and the legs need regular tightening to stop unwanted wobble and no good for my bad back (which is what i bought it for) then again i have multiple awful pain condition s and i struggle to find a mattress that doesn't hurt so ity might just be me.
on 2 September 2013
I bought this chair as I have a damaged spine and need a suitable chair,which I can adjust and this does the job magnificently. the only drawback were the instructions,which are awful,i spent a good 15 mins looking for a bracket,which turned out to be an arm,but in the illustration,it was the same size as the brackets,hence the confusion.the manufacturer gave a phone number,but no one was there ,as it was a bank holiday Saturday. in the end,i disregarded the instructions,which were spread across two pages,which meant I had to keep turning over.i found it much easier to put together on instinct,so I have given it four stars.on the next working day,the manufacturers,did phone ,to check it was alright though and in all fairness,i would buy another,as the price,its terrific.
on 12 February 2015
I have been using it for a few months now and I am happy with it. Right, it's not perfect and not very comfortable either. But if you will only spend a a couple of hours a day on it, then you will be fine.
If you want to read for a long time or watch TV for hours, it may not be the best option.
I am giving 4 starts because I wanted something cheap that could give me "some" comfort. And it does the job. If you are more exigent, then you may want to look elsewhere.
It's unlikely you will be able to use it as a computer/office chair.. it's not for that.
on 18 December 2013
This is just the comfiest recliner I sat on I bought one of these to replace my old one which basically looks like it's been through war duck tape keeping it together. When I received the recliner it came with missing screws not 1 or 2 about 18 of them someone was lacking concentration when packing the recliner up, so I contacted amazon they gave me 2 options replacement or partial refund to buy screws so I choose a partial refund being Xmas I wasn't going to wast time and wait for delivery and pick up it's not hard to find black machine screws or is it I found exact same screws on eBay next day delivery god knows if I got a replacement the screws could of been missing out of the replacement too.
on 7 November 2015
Took 30mins to assemble by myself - very easy, only 1 tricky part and that's the hinge bolts - just turn the chair upside down making a A shape and push down to join up the 2 main parts - whack the bolts in - too easy. The PU is not going to last very long with everyday use so it's best to get a cover for the chair for daily use - else it will crack and flake since it's not leather. The actual chair is really comfy in all positions - esp with using the footstool and feels stable. A tad on the expensive side - should really be around £100.
on 23 November 2017
Please don't buy this. This chair is cheaply made and prone to creaking and wobbling. The material after a few months looks as if I've been sharpening claws on it. It's just shredding off and I have no idea why. Having built it I'm sometimes worried that something will snap, I'm pretty slim so its not a weight issue. Don't skimp out. Buy something decent.
on 19 June 2016
It is a bit low to the ground. Looks nice but I gave it away one week after I bought it, just because it was not a bit higher off the floor.
on 15 April 2014
Bought this chair as an addition to my bedroom to save me sitting on my bed when Playing Xbox or watching films which can get uncomfortable extremely quickly.

Was easy to assemble, possible with one person, easier with two just to get the arms in position. Material is extremely soft to touch, very plush, and incredibly comfortable. Has a high premium feel to it with a moderate price from the material of the chair as well as the wood feet. Reclining mechanism is just the right resistance, not too sensitive to slide the moment you sit down, but you dont find yourself pushing either.

Very comfortable, would recommend.
on 23 September 2015
Brilliant chair for the money, if you like to sit down a lot then this chair is for you because unlike other chairs which I have tried, even more expensive ones, this one is sooooo comfy, there are some poor reviews out there but because I haven't had it long I can't really comment on cracking material and dodgy legs but for me it's a quality chair and I will buy another one as soon as I can
on 27 October 2014
Purchased this after being let down by a High St retailer. It's a fab piece, very comfortable and it's size is not bulky so it doesn't overpower the room like some furniture.

Used the Next Day delivery option - received messages keeping me updated and the tracking system for the carriers was state of the art - even told me the name of the driver - well worth the small charge.

My only negative comment would be, there is a fair degree of DIY assembley required so this is would not be an ideal purchase for anyone likely to challenged by this in terms of ability or strength (eg. a lone elderly person), but definitely worth getting someone to do it for you it you want a nice item for a very reasonable price.