on 4 January 2015
Paul McGee offers clear and useful advice. Importantly it is "usable" advice. I have read many self development books in my professional life and this one is certainly up there in the lead. I know much of the content used by Paul but he has packaged this in a very accessible way. Worth a read and a reflection.
on 21 September 2017
fast,efficent service,easy to understand,excellent
on 12 February 2017
I read the book in preparation for attending one of Paul's seminars. It's excellent material that makes a lot of sense. He is a great speaker too and I will keep his principles close by for the rest of my life.
on 28 June 2013
I enjoyed this book, it's pitched at a level anyone could relate to. I often use the principles of this book when things go wrong for me. It always puts everything into perspective! Definitely a good read if you are a " glass half empty" person!!
4 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2015
Great book -will use it again and again. A lot of common sense nuggets that we either forgot or never thought of.
on 15 July 2015
A very thought provoking book, that was an enjoyable read.
on 2 November 2013
Easy read yet very powerful.Easy to identify your own traits and how to go about instigating change.Many useful examples givento re-iterate a point being made and what to do next. Really identified with so much and found it very relevent. Time will tell whether it has made an impact on my life but I am willing to give some of the stategies a go !
on 21 July 2015
Always an entertaining writer who manages to combine this with good direction and advice.
on 12 October 2014
Having seen Paul at a recent works event I thought I would learn more about his principles and stories and I have to say like seeing Paul the book was just as engaging and thought provoking. Very much enjoyed and will use again for future referencing for myself and my team!
on 17 October 2013
This book really is life changing. Ive lost count of the number of people Ive told about it and subsequently they have bought it. Its all common sense put over in a no nonsense way but really makes you think.

Highly recommended