on 27 October 2016
Slighty tight when i first wore them but they've seemed to stretch and they now fit perfectly. Overall very happy with my vans thank youu :)
review image
on 14 October 2016
Over the moon at the price I got them for. I'm really pleased. I had my last pair for 3 years, I hope this pair lasts the same amount of time!

The vans shoe does tend to rub the back of my heel, but I always put heel guards in now which are gel to protect it. It also stops the shoe from slipping/slopping off your foot. Well worth the money, such a versatile shoe
on 7 June 2014
I bought these to replace my now knackered Vans Canvas' a week ago and since then they have been the only shoes I've worn. They wear in very quickly and are comfortable to wear in most situations, suiting both casual outings and more smart ones.

The colour of these does go particularly well with most things since it's a relatively dark Navy Blue, and it maintains the classic look of these popular shoes.

As much as I like them I do have a couple of qualms which is why I would never buy them for full price in the shop - they are not all weather shoes as they can be a little prone to getting your socks wet even with a small amount of water on them; although they aren't designed for it, they can be slightly uncomfortable to drive in due to the strengthened soles and mine squeak sometimes when I'm walking (possibly because they're new) and it can be a little irritating.

... But those who're after a comfortable stylish pair of footwear or more Vans need not read this review!
on 17 May 2016
My son loves these shoes. We thought they were very well made but after just 3 times of wear the foot bed.. which we thought was very comfortable and well made has disintergrated! So we have to package up and return and start again.

Why cant we get good quality shoes for boys that last?
on 16 December 2014
My packaged arrived a day before it was estimated to arrive which is always worth an extra star in my opinion.

The box it came in was slightly damaged on each of the four corners, I suspect this is down to couriers (Royal Mail) but you can never be sure.

It was intended as an Xmas present so the box it arrived in did not suffice as it looked like i'd bought a second hand pair of vans, luckily for myself i had a near mint Vans box from a previous shop so I've used that.

In regards to the shoe itself, It's good quality and from what i can tell authentic - Just as expected, I think for what i paid it was well worth ordering.

I know when you order clothes off the internet you don't get the feel & look before you buy aspect like you would at the shops, I will say if you've bought vans before you know what to expect and can purchase with confidence.

Four stars as the box itself was damaged.
on 31 January 2015
I ordered these using my card and was expecting them to come 3 days later on a friday but i typed in the wrong details by accident, canceled my order and had to order again on the friday (yesterday) they were due to come on monday, however i am extremely pleased as they came today- next day delivery! I was kinda expecting them to be a little dodgy as they were ONLY £32 but i opened the parcel and i must say absolute amazing, exactly how they are advertised! I am extremely pleased, no exaggeration! I will 100% buy again! Thank you!!
on 18 May 2016
I was told by one of my friends that I should get a pair of vans and after a while of debating I finally decided to go ahead and get them. I really like these shoes, they are very nice. I purchased the all black version and they go well with a lot of other clothes that I have. They fit well and are decently comfy. The simple,classic style is good because they don't go out of style like other shoes do. The price is really good as a few of shoes that I have purchased in the past have been pretty expensive but these are just the right price for me. Definitely would recommend this to someone who likes simple shoes that are fashionable and pretty cheap.
on 23 June 2016
i love the versatility of these trainers (can be worn with almost any outfit). If you are a woman I would recommend buying them in half a size down, as I am usually a size 7 but a size 6.5 in these is a better fit (probably due to them being unisex trainers). I loved them so much I got them in both grey and black, although the grey is definitely my favourite.
on 12 March 2017
Appear very well made...perfect fit...substantial sole...very smart...wider and better fit than converse which are too narrow
on 17 June 2015
love them but had to return it because I got a half size to big and did not know how to exchange them on amazon. other wise i would have kept them. They were real vans, looked like the picture and came with the box and everything. I would try these on instore as I dont think they were the most flattering on my feet and looked a bit wide because I a have narrow feet, but I still would have kept them if they were the right size. I think RRP is way too much for what it is (plimsole)so if you can find it for a discounted price, I say go for it. Amamzon have improved their returning policy and I didnt have any problems getting my money back.