Customer reviews

1,244

on 20 September 2017
I am normally a size 8 for boots, however once they arrived, I quickly realised that these boots are about 2 sizes too big. The build quality is okay, but I cannot see these lasting anywhere near long enough for them to be worth the price tag, particularly when you can spend about £30 on a sturdy boot by an established brand.

You get what you pay for with most things, but I would steer clear of these.
on 5 July 2017
Squeaky boots i must say!
They are a massive wide fitting, im a 5 but ordered a 4 & they are still too big, i need a very very thick pair of socks or 2 to wear with them! Other than that they seem ok, so far! Bit heavy but thats to be expected! Not sure i could last a full day in these!
on 9 October 2017
Only worn them for a few hours, but have noticed that they are unusually comfy. waiting for something to go wrong because of the price. A pair of Etnies trainers I have are size 9 and quite tight, whilst the workboots size 9 is a bit loose, but wearing two pairs of thick socks sorted it. comfiest pair of boots I think I've had. strange for the price £13.10. price is worth it if they only last 6 months.......
on 4 June 2017
These boots are a great buy especially for the price you pay. Sturdy, waterproof and with a steel toecap. I work at festivals and these have not let me down yet- highly recommend!
on 24 August 2016
Good for the price! Run a size or 2 too big! Got them for a construction site visit with uni, I had to stuff the front with tissue! Quite a hassle.
on 28 August 2017
Ordered a pair of boots and they were too big I am a size 8 1/2 and 0rdered a size 7 stil to big now I've got to send them back then wait 4 a new pair no pair I wish I wish they would get there sizes right it's a joke and a shame because I was looking forward to them a paid Quick delivery
on 18 May 2017
Comfortable enough with thick work socks. They were a great price and have kept my toes unsmooshed while lugging lumps of concrete and rocks around.
on 5 June 2017
These are brilliant boots, so comfortable, even on the very first use. Very good value too. Recommended and five stars from me.
on 5 June 2015
If you wear thick socks with these boots the sizing is great, the quality is far better than I expected for this price, look around for all suppliers for best deal for you ie cost of packing and postage, excellant product would recomend.
on 18 July 2017
Fantastic value for the price. Arrived really quickly. Exactly as expected . Thanks