Format: DVD|Change

on 30 November 2012
I have heard a lot about MIB3 not being as good as the first two, but I just watched it and if anything I liked it even more that the first ones! Great fun to watch and almost non-stop action. Lots of humour as well.

I noticed some people complained about regional coding or sound, all I can say no problems here whatsoever and I am using a very modest Philips BD player. Great image and sound quality.

Full 5 stars.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 November 2012
The three films in the Trilogy have different Blu-ray coding: 'Men in Black' and 'Men in Black 2' are coded A, B and C.
'Men in Black 3' is coded only B and C, so it will not play on a Region A player.

This information is given, on the packaging for the set.
on 9 November 2012
I saw Men In Black 3 in the cinema and it was very good and very funny indeed!-i also saw Men In Black in the cinema in 1997 and looked forward to its bluray release:i watched the new 3 disc bluray box set and was very disapointed as men in black was cut to bits by the BBFC and i feel it spoiled the whole film the bbfc cutting words out in such an obvious way,apart from this 'gripe' men in black 1-3 bluray box set is worth the £27 i paid for it on amazon.(i hope one day the bbfc will stop cutting films so badly)
1010 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2014
Its some really great movies with Will Smith, and he is just as funny as he use to be!

As for the "sale" I think it is a little misleading, stating theres a UV copy, as of this is only for UK buyers. I live in Denmark. And could not receive my digital copy.

The WORST part though, was the lack of subtitles for MIB2. I do not understand, why both MIB1 and MIB3 supports over 9 subtitles, and MIB2 only supports english and dutch. Would have been great to know before buying! It isn't even written in description (yea, I know the description only states the support of english subtitles for the entire collection, but still.)
on 17 December 2012
I was thinking of buying the first two movies and then thought I would wait to see if a collectors / limited edition would come out and it did. I am glad that I waited - the presentation alone is very good and sits well at the side of my James Bond Limited Edition and Bladerunner edition. Well worth the but and the quality of tghe films themseleves are great.

I live in Dubai and having them delivered was far cheaper than purchasing out here - so another good mark for Amazon.
on 25 February 2013
I have been a 'Men in Black' fan since the first film. My hats off to which ever genius paired Tommy Lee Jones with Will Smith. They are both masters of their art, playing the comedy absolutely straight with just a hint of the tongue in cheek that characterises the films. This is Sci-Fi for fun and the laughs are as much in the situations and the staging as in the dialogue. Sadly, for me at least, the third film is slightly weaker than the first two, thus the four stars, but as an evening's entertainment, watched back-to-back, well break out the popcorn and soda and let yourself be entertained.
on 12 August 2013
Excellent series, thanks to the witty dialogue and good acting of the principle characters played by Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith. The addition of Josh Brolin, playing the young Tommy Lee Jones character Agent K, worked better than I imagined it would due to his excellent mimicry of Jones's clipped delivery of dialogue. I would recommend this series to any prospective buyer.
on 5 June 2014
We had a 'Saturday Night Men in Black Night' last Saturday. We had seen the first two before on video, but have now replaced them with the set of three. Each is as good as the others. Thoroughly recommend these films.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this as a gift, however the person already had the first two films and did not think it was worth it for the final film, so it was returned.

However this was delivered promptly and packaged well so no complaints there.
on 25 January 2013
I really enjoyed watching this boxed set. I had watched the first two on DVD for many years and hoping that there would be a third in the series. the third is as good as the previous two. hope that there will be a fourth