on 13 January 2013
This Item works a treat has fixed my shoulder pain, and now I have noticed my mum and dad have started using it!!!! Great Product and for the price its outstanding :-)
on 29 January 2016
Wonderfull deep Shiatsu massager that hits the right spots.

I bought this as a present for my friend about a year ago. He suffers from lots of neck pain - and I thought this might be a really nice thing for him.
Before I gave it to him I thought I'd better try it - and I did - took it out carefully so nobody could tell I had a go - sneaky. And now I secretly regret not keeping it.

It was wonderful - I already own a massage chair which cost nearly £1000 - but does not reach as high as my neck. This little cushion is much cheaper and versatile and is a lovely strong massager and I was moving it all over my body.
on 27 December 2014
I ordered this just two days ago as I have a very bad back and neck and it arrived today. I tried it out straight away and it's really good, not at all aggressive and has really helped with the knots between my shoulder blades already. Thank you.
on 22 October 2013
Get it - amazing.
Works a treat on all my back muscles. Would highly highly highly recommend for anyone used to get deep muscle massages.
on 3 January 2013
Gives a very good back massage , can be used on shoulders and calf muscles, has a long lead on it .
on 24 December 2014
I've tried all sorts of massage machines and contraptions but have never been able to find anything even remotely pleasant. This is AMAZING. It feels like a real massage, just like someone kneading your shoulders and back, wow! I am so pleased with it!
on 17 January 2016
OMG!!! This has helped me tremendously. I had some long-suffering musclar knots in my back and this has targeted all of them becuase it is an insturment to can move around to target vulnerable spots. Stationary mechanisms can't do this. The elastic velcro strap that has a velcro fastening, I have used this to strap the massager aound my body for a more intense message. In doing this, I am also able to message the muscles in the gut area. This has truly been a life saver. You'll find knots you didn't know you had. It also does neck massaging. Rest it down on the arm of a sofa and lie down and place you neck on it where is can clasp the sides of your neck.
on 31 December 2012
I bought the homedics 3d extended track chair first for £75 in a sale. I think it's brilliant so went on to try the cushion.

The Cushion is amazingly effective, very strong massage that can be reduced if needed by placing a towel over the unit. The heat nsetting is amazing also. I've got cronic back pain and when i use this cushion with the heat it's like being in a bath full of hot bubbly water with soft background music and mood lighting....Aaaaaaaa, really it's just heavenly.

I paid £30 in the sale. I would happily pay £100 for it after using it and seeing how good it is. I have bought many massage tools in the past, I rate this by far the best.
I prefer it to the chair because i can place it anywhere i need it, it's very portable and easy to take on holiday, i can sit up in bed with it.
I also have neck problems and its just amazing for that, really excellent cushion. you wont regret it.
on 22 January 2016
I suffer from upper back pain because I sit a lot for work as a writer in front of my laptop. I used to go to the osteopath once a month just to loosen me up and realign me. Since I bought this nearly two years ago I have not been back to the Osteopath. If I feel any soreness or tightness I lie on this, but need to put extra pressure to get into those tight notes and within an hour I am all better. Best £40 investment!
on 5 May 2013
I bought this massager pillow because I was suffering with a trapped nerve in my neck, along with a stiff shoulder. I used it for the recommended 15 minutes, and the next morning, my shoulder pain had gone and the pins and needle feeling I had in my thumb from the trapped nerve had gone too! I don't know why I haven't bought one of these before, instead of suffering days (and sometimes weeks) in pain.

I highly recommend this pillow, as it is compact, but packs a wallop when it comes to deep tissue massage. I have tried full chair massager's without the same success, as you can adjust this pillow to where you need it the most.