on 7 August 2016
It's simply not effective enough and the straps are useless as it always falls down from chair
no no no i cannot recommend this, only buy if you don't mind returning if you're unhappy with it.
on 27 November 2017
Not very comfortable to use mostly. Because the massage balls are in a fixed position it seems very difficult to actually get them into a 'sweet spot' where using it actually feels good. Particularly on your back. Maybe I'm just too bony.
Saying that, when you do get it in the right place it can be pretty good. Especially with the heat on.
on 2 May 2017
Very effective massage cushion, especially because you can move it around wherever you need it. Some people find the massage a bit tough, but I only experience it as a bit intense when I am tense and the muscles are blocked. i keep using it and things come back to normal, and then I don't think it's too intense at all.
on 7 July 2015
Had to return as unsuitable. Far too hard and uncomfortable. I was unable to relax and let it do it's job even with a towel used to soften the effect. I knew from the moment I switched it on that it wasn't for me. I should add that I have long standing neck problems.
on 25 December 2017
Was bought for a Christmas present - they absolutely loved it. Everyone else also had a turn and loved it as well including myself. Couldn’t believe how powerful it was. Would 100% recommend to anybody
on 19 January 2015
Great idea,but sent mine back,far too brutal for me,but I guess it depends on how you like your massage.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 September 2015
CAN BE A BIT UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN TRYING TO MOVE IT AROUND THE BODY. THE SHIATSU CUSHION IS NO GOOD FOR TREATING KNEES OR BONEY PARTS OF THE BODY,HENCE THREE STARS.
on 23 July 2015
This would be good if it did not feel so hard and if there was more padding. I feel pummelled rather than massaged.
on 18 October 2016
The best on the market
on 1 May 2017
Bought this as a replacement for an earlier model that had fallen apart after YEARS of use! This is more comfortable ... great buy !