on 30 August 2014
I agree with the comments made. These cartridges do not work with my hp 1317 printer, these were sent as requested, the printer just shows flashing E light. I certainly would not purchase from Printing pleasure again. Have asked for cartridges which are compatible with my printer but not arriving
on 17 April 2014
I was delighted that these cartridges worked without any problems when I fitted them in my printer. I have had problems with other compatible cartridges, but so far, these are working fine and produce good prints.
on 27 January 2014
I am using them for my HP Deskjet 5850. So far - so good. I am NOT printing every day, but when I do print, I don't have any problems with them. ALWAYS used remanufactured as originals are too expensive :-)
on 17 March 2014
Unfortunately they are not that great. When they do work they are fine for a couple of pages but if you run off more than 4 copies at a time the ink goes patchy or practically disappears altogether. So I have to print single pages all the time which is time consuming.
on 3 April 2014
the ink casetts do not print. my HP 1317 is telling me to check print cartritges which means they are faulty.
on 13 April 2014
ordered 2 lots but so far have only used 1 of them.
However, they do what they are supposed to do, with no obvious difference in quality to the more expensive ones.
Would certainly buy again.
on 23 October 2012
Arrived 3 days after order - well before the delivery estimate.

Both colour and black and white worked perfectly on first install and quality of prints appear identical to the four times more expensive genuine items.

Perfect - I'll buy these again next time I need ink!
on 10 April 2014
I have rarely had any problems with remanufactured inks. The inks worked fine and I didn't have any problems printing with them. I would recommend them.
on 30 December 2012
I would recommend this product, it is doing what I wanted, it arrived soon after ordered, I cannot fault it.
The cheapest ink that actually works.
on 19 September 2013
black cart was fine but the magenta was either empty or blocked

should of bought hp ones

will do next time