Size: 10 UK|Colour: True White/Chilli Pepper|Change
Price:£13.24 - £105.00

on 19 February 2016
I bought these for my wedding (don't judge me), and they are some of my favourite shoes I have. They are well made, the black is a proper black, rather than a faded dark grey like you often get with black shoes. They are very comfortable as the sole is padded where they are preliminarily a skateboard shoe.

6 months on, they are still going strong; no obvious signs of wear (that I wouldn't expect), and I have literally worn them every day. The only thing that has worn is some small amount of paint has chipped off the lace eyelets, but I think that actually makes them look better as these shoes actually lend themselves to looking a bit worn in, rather than fresh out of the box.
review image
on 19 May 2010
Before I bought these, I asked my friends who already owned a pair of vans, what were they like? They quoted that they are: "Very comfortable and spacious" and in my opinion they are indeed very comfortable and spacious. in terms of style and comfort they have the qualities of Converses and plimsolls, or in other words the best of both. If your a half-size customer like me, then you may wish to chose a whole numbered size, because they are actually quite spacious inside. E.g. size 9.5 get size 9.
on 5 March 2013
Great pair of casual shoes. This is my daughter's 2nd pair of vans. Can't go wrong with them. They're strong & have a little weight to them. A lot of people do deem them to be just expensive plimsolls & a waste of extra money. I actually used to believe the same thing until my kids didn't give in & insisted on a pair!...proved me wrong! They're much stronger than plimsolls & they've accomodated my daughter's feet very well, especially being that she cannot wear cheap shoes due to a problem she has. Vans have been one of the best buys for durabilty & comfort. I've had 4 pairs for 2 kids & wouldn't have a problem buying another. GREAT QUALITY SHOES!
on 19 November 2013
You cant go wrong with a pair of vans trainers. They are stylish and smart. The kids love them. You can put them im the washing machine and the sturdy bottoms have a great grip and last for ages. I love them.
on 3 May 2016
I have to say, these are my first pair of Vans shoes and I wasn't disappointed. I'm very happy with the price I got them for and the style too. To me, they look better than the picture and I'm sure these will last a long time (as long as I'm careful!) Not much else to say really, it came earlier than I expected, which is a bonus and was well packaged and the product was in good condition. I ordered this is 5.5 Uk and the sticker on the shoe says 6Uk, but they fitted pretty well, with a very minor gap.
on 30 June 2012
These are a fantastic pair of shoes great colour, great comfort and not to forget the height of fashion ;)
on 20 August 2016
Nice comfortable trainers used for just wandering to the shops. I tend to walk a lot and found them not so comfortable on longer walks around town but for everyday use around the local area they are perfectly comfortable. They look nice too!
on 2 January 2014
I bought a white pair of Vulcanized Vans a couple of years ago and wore them all the time. They are made to last and the only reason I'm buying a new pair is because you can only keep white canvas trainers clean for so long. Thought I'd buy a black pair this time see how they turned out. Wasn't disappointed worth every penny.
on 1 April 2016
Great buy!

They fit perfectly and my brother (who they were bought for) wears them almost constantly over his other shoes now.

He has other vans but loved the fit on these and the fact that the colours mean he can wear them with almost anything.

These are good and sturdy shoes that can be worn with smart/casual wear or even with casual wear such as how my brother does - he is a skateboarder and will only wear Vans as they are the only shoe that arent super thick like skating shoes are but that can take a good beating still while looking good at the same time.

The internal padding makes for a very comfortable wear and they are just generally very comfortable to wear!!!

Real Vans in great quality for a great price and they are truly durable, flexible with clothes and a very good quality shoe.

Vans are a name brand that are worn than more than one person in my household and we will all remain customers of this brand as there are so many styles and sizes to choose from that you will always be able to find a shoe that fits your style.
on 23 May 2015
I love these shoes! They came within 3 days, along with another completely irrelevant order which I got the same time as these shoes. They fit perfectly, they are comfy and basically they are vans so I don't need to go into anymore detail with them as you could find them in any local retail shop. The difference is amazon was cheaper and the delivery was superb! Can't complain one bit :)