Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£11.17

Whenever I need a software guide, especially for an Adobe product, I search the Amazon website to see if there is a 'Visual Quickstart Guide' for it. If I find one, which I always seem to do, I look no further. These guides are full of useful 'tips and tricks' and serve as a self-teach for new users, and a very handy reference for those with more experience. In my view, these guides set the standard that others need to follow, and the Dreamweaver CS6 guide is no exception.
However, this guide is even better value than usual. Logging on to the publisher's website and entering the supplied code, allows you to download a good video tutorial, and also to a KIndle and/or ePub and pdf versions.
on 28 July 2012
At last a Book that is easy to follow and you don't get lost trying to find selection in a never ending written trail. No more time wasting trying to compare where you have ended up and does not match the book.

Brilliant insomuch as illustrations show the menu and sub-folder you are looking for.

Strongly recommended.
on 5 February 2014
This has to be the worst book I've bought in a long time. I bought it believing that it was a visual quick start to DW CS6 and was totally wrong. All you get in this book is how a thing works, the structure seems to me to be haphazard and far too much time , or should I say page after page is just explaining how a aspect of DW works, which just leaves the beginner confused and lost at best. The video tutorials are just as bad, as it is just the same approach as the book. After a few weeks of persisting to try and learn from the book I gave up and donated it to a local charity shop.
on 6 May 2013
I purchased this book having read some buyer reviews however, I was very disappointed with how basic, lifeless and tedious the book is. The first few chapters go into far to much much detail about the set up of Dreamweaver and the content is very repetitive. Defiantly would not recommend this book to anyone who has used Dreamweaver previously as you will find this book irritatingly boring!!!
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2013
I've been using this series from the start and they are excellent. A better choice than the 'official' Adobe ones.
on 18 December 2015
Very good book for anyone setting out to learn dreamweaver, would highly recommend.
on 27 November 2014
Item arrived within estimated delivery time and was as described.