on 5 August 2013
Not the best, so fine and the T Bar keeps opening and I've worn the item twice and found this item on the floor. It's only a matter of time before I lose it... so won't wear it very often ~ a gift so difficult to return
on 31 January 2013
My son bought this necklace for his girlfriend for Christmas. Great value and lovely quality. She was very pleased with it.
on 6 January 2014
The chain itself is lovely but unfortunately the bar that should hold it shut is too short and had to take and get it replaced for a longer one!
on 31 December 2013
Ii am returning this item as the clasp doesn't feel very secure and not worth the money. Very disappointed as liked the style.
on 15 September 2013
I like the necklace but to get to order it was absolutely awful and if I had that trouble again I would not order anything
on 25 January 2013
This is beautiful,the heart is just the right size ,not too big,not too small,and just the right length.I am really pleased with my purchase.
on 24 February 2014
Very pleased with the necklace looks far more expensive than it is. I would encourage every one who likes Tiffany and can't afford it to go for this.
I got it for my granddaughter and she thinks it is great ( and very expensive ) and she will look after it. I will look to buy more things from this seller.
on 8 January 2014
Got this necklace for Christmas and was really pleased with it. Wore it today for the first time, was bit concerned as the t-bar appeared to be too short and not secure, I was right to be concerned as had lost necklace by lunch time. Very poor design. Very disappointed in this product.
on 19 October 2016
I was very happy with my necklace - although, the only negative point about the necklace is that it could do with adding couple of inches, as I personally like my necklaces to be longer in lenght! Other than that, I am very happy with my perchase!
on 19 November 2013
Only fault to me is the soldering of the that and clasp, I would have preferred links however, I bought it to replace one I'd lost and I adore it

See one answered question