on 20 January 2014
my 7 Month old baby boy had a tigger which got lost in the shopping center was searching every were for a new one which was a resonable price and this one was perfect he loves it and goes every were with him.
on 6 May 2014
I bought this for my 6month old son. He's just started to grasp things and this is definitely a favourite with its bright colours, soft texture and the size is just right. Lovely. Would definitely recommend it.
on 24 June 2014
As the new baby has been nicknamed "Tigger" due to all the bouncing around he is doing, I just had to buy this and I am very pleased I did. Very soft and will definitely be a favourite cuddly toy I think.
VINE VOICEon 11 July 2013
I bought this toy for my daughter who has developed a love of Tigger after watching the Winnie the Pooh films. It's a nice size, good quality and lovely and soft. Recommended.
on 11 May 2014
I got this for my Niece, She loves it , same as the Winnie the pooh great quality and recommend to any child that loves the characters from Winnie the Pooh.
on 9 April 2014
Tigger was bought to keep somebody company in hospital of a happy reminder of better days. He is great, would highly recommend
on 24 October 2013
Lovely item. The material seems good quality. Wont know how it wears yet as its for a Christmas present 2013.
on 10 July 2014