on 13 January 2013
Bought this for my 13 year old son. we have all had fun playing with it and trying the different games you can download. The fact that the games are free suprised me as I did think it would be the usual con and the games would end up and cost a fortune. So although this little ball was a hundred pounds with a little time and patience on learning how to use it properly .It will probably be well worth the price it cost to buy.
only downside is the 3 hour charging time every time you use it for over an hour
11 Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 April 2013
This is an excellent, fun little toy for all those gadget lovers out there, but oh boy is it an expensive one.
I first notices it on a YouTube ad, and instantly fell in love with it. I have been saving and saving for this, until I had enough.
Although its exceptionally expensive for what it is, I would recommend it to people who are going to find this fun. If your expecting to have a Sphero ball that rolls around the floor, while controlling it with your Android device or iOS device fun for hours on end, then your going to love it.
If your just wanting it, but not knowing wether you will use it or not, then pause and think when and where your going to use it. I spent hours racking my brains thinking where I would take it etc.

Overall, it's a little too pricey for what it is, but it is good at doing its job.
on 13 May 2013
my sister wanted to buy my son something he really wanted for his 18th and this was it! Fab little ball rolling about all over the place in all sorts of colours, controlled with his ipad - love it!
on 20 March 2013
Expensive but a great gadget. Very versatile and seems very tough. Kids love it going round. Takes a bit of learning to master the control.
Lots of free apps for it which a bonus.
on 2 January 2015
Awsome, love it, great even for younger kids to play with

Many Thanks
on 29 October 2014
I see that this product is no longer made, and it is probably because they are faulty. It was a Christmas present for my son last year, however after a few months it stopped charging properly, and will now not work at all - it appears to charge, but then goes dead as soon as it is removed from the charger. A very expensive gimmick!
on 4 February 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 November 2014
brought by brother for his son
on 13 July 2014