Customer reviews

on 30 October 2013
Having purchased a number of these mugs most of which are more feminine and flowery I needed a few in the cupboard for the less girly in my household ! Actually just love these mugs and that was my excuse when my husband asked why we needed more!
on 1 April 2014
I love this mug. It's huge, for a starter, so you can have giant cups of tea and coffee, and the design is just so good. It's a great shapes and nice to hold, although the china is on the thin side. For a girl who loves football, it's perfect. I have one and my boyfriend has one. We both love it.
on 26 March 2014
Usual high quality china from Churchill/Cath Kidston. These are large mugs and great for those who like a big brew, They would make a great gift for a footie fan. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 28 September 2014
Perfect gift for an 80th birthday present, for a football enthusiast! When he has everything else he wants
Filled with 80 £ coins...problem solved.
on 4 November 2014
Kath kidsons mugs usually keep well and dont fade in the dish washer so I bought this one for my husband for Christmas. Great size for your cuppa!
on 17 May 2015
Everything fine. Shop sent another one when the first one didn't arrive. Mug is as expected and recipient is very happy with it. Thank you.
on 24 March 2014
Bought a set of Cath Kidston mugs together with chocolates, drinking chocolate and marshmallows for family friends. Each had their own mug.
on 20 January 2014
Great mug lets hope he doesn't break this one. As expected from Cath kids on range. Great to be able to get discontinued line.
on 9 January 2014
I love Cath Kidston and it's nice to have something out of her flowery range in the kitchen. Good quality bone chine mug.
on 4 December 2012
A great buy and quality as you would expect with all Cath Kidston mugs. My hubby loves footie so it went down very well.

See one answered question