Customer reviews

Size: Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£5.39 - £36.21

on 11 December 2015
Really warm. Great value for money.
on 28 January 2013
This would be no good for a winter warmer more like an extra layer for a spring day.the fit was good and for the value what can you expect
on 10 August 2014
Bought a couple of these for work, my job is very active so freedom of movement is very important to me, these are thin, (don't expect to work outdoors in winter wearing one of these unless as under lining to a coat) with no restriction to movement, they are lose fitting around the armpit/ shoulder but most importantly keep my back warm, the pockets are good for a quick hand warm and these double as a couple of internal pockets (but i would only recommend light items), the collar is shallow and as soft as the rest of the warmer and no chaffing on the neck or chin.
on 4 June 2014
This works as a very efficient extra layer. It's warm without being bulky (easy to stuff into a bag when you're not wearing it).
Check your size; I got the XL thinking it would fit a 42" chest (and a bit of a beer belly lol), it does with plenty to spare! I could have probably got away with just gettting an L so it would be a snugger fit. As it is, I tend to wear it over another top.
on 8 December 2015
I know it says lightweight but this is REALLY thin, useless for keeping out wind and cold, it rides up against anything underneath, the zip fastener piece is badly shaped and not easy to connect. Very disappointing as I assumed Regatta products would be much better quality. I cant even be bothered to return it, just using it to throw over if doing mucky jobs. Certainly would not recommend it. I have no problem with the seller, they sent it quickly and well packed, its the item itself thats not good.
on 21 June 2014
bought for my husband who loves them during winter evening . wears them under work clothes/ camping would buy over and over again
on 21 December 2013
This product is good. The only reason I've only given 4 stars is because I expected something a little thicker. Other than that, this is a great garment to use as an extra layer under almost any other clothing. I wear it all the time - even in the house - simply putting additional clothes on top. If you think of it as the sort of lining you'd want to have in an expensive outdoor jacket but one that's quite acceptable to be worn as a garment - this is what it is. I am happy I bought it.
on 23 February 2014
I bought this for my dad as he feels the cold and keeps him warm and he is very happy with it
on 15 May 2015
Bought this for my Husband when walking the dog in warmer weather, it is ideal for that, is quite thin so wouldn't be great in the colder weather on its own but fantastic as an extra layer. We got a bigger size to enable to wear a jumper underneath which think was a good choice.
on 11 February 2013
Great value for money clothing! Pretty warm, while let you move your arms freely. I purchased it so I can wear it while fishing and proved to be excellent! Four pockets in total, two in the exterior and two on the interior of this clever jacket!