on 10 March 2013
This has been on my Tab2 24/7 since I got it, and it is superb. A great fit, very well made, looks wonderful, and last of all a very good price.
I looked at much more expensive cases, and some by "better known" makers looked identical (or should I say this looked like theirs?!), but I chose this one, and I have never regretted it.
on 22 March 2013
I bought this cover for my daughter as I had previously bought the same case but for my 10.1 tablet and I love it.
She is over the moon with it and say how much it actually enhances the tablet.
It certainly does the job and looks good.
Would certainly recommend this product.
on 24 January 2013
This case cover fits my samsung galaxy tab 2 fantastically, like a glove and has all the right spaces for camera and buttons. It is also great for standing up while watching a video or catch up of TV. Brilliant love the case!
on 24 April 2013
Very good lathe. High quality at low price. I am very satisfied about this product I suggest to purchase it as a vover for your Galaxy Tab P3100
on 30 August 2012
I'm generally very pleased with this case. The construction appears to be of high quality and it provides excellent protection for the tablet. My only quibble is that, because the front cover does not fold back completely, it isn't ideal for ebook reading. The case provides a secure fit and leaves the screen completely free for clear viewing.
on 21 August 2012
This is the perfect case for this Tab. The screen remains unobstructed and the whole tab is protected. The multiple viewing angles make typing and watching movies a pleasure. Looks great too. My friend bought a different cover, but when he saw mine he had to get one too.
on 18 September 2013
I bought this case primarily to protect my new Tab and so far I am pleased with it. It is stronger than I expected and it holds the Tab really well. It also holds the Tab adequately at an angle for watching films or (for example) a web page showing streaming video from a security camera (and placed alongside the TV). It is not held as securely in this position, though. For normal use, it closes like a book as you would expect but it also clips into this position. I think this is a good feature as it doesn't easily come open, which will increase the protection of the Tab when not in use. The lid which covers the screen (when closed) feels quite strong and although I don't want to put it to the test, I think a good degree of protection would be provided if something were to fall onto it.

Access to everything is there without having to remove the case (i.e. memory card, IR blaster, SIM card, camera, headphone socket, USB/charger connector and of course the buttons).

So far I am very pleased with this case. It does not feel as though it will weaken quickly, as it seems to be of good build quality. It also makes the Tab very unobtrusive, a plus if you carry your Tab a lot in public.
on 10 June 2013
Having bought the Samsung galaxy 2 7" tab I realised it would need some protection but didn't want a huge case which would defeat the object of a small tablet. After some research I found the EastAcc cover. I received the product a day ahead of the estimated delivery time. The case itself is very well made & gives excellent protection to the tablet without significantly increasing the overall size by very much, both of these points are relevant to me as I use the tablet on building sites. The way the case turns into a stand is a clever & convenient idea as there is no external flap to break. Also it's design lets you access all the controls & ports without removing it. Overall I'm very pleased with this item & think it's excellent value for money.
on 19 May 2013
Really happy with my purchase. The case looks great, strong and high quality and it is very functional. Good and elegant design, fits the tablet perfectly. Very speedy delivery as well, thank you.
on 11 September 2012
Was pleased when I received this item as it fit my tablet perfectly, with a hole for the camera in the correct place and easy access to the power and volume buttons. It also doesn't cover the charger space or speakers so you can hear your music clearly. I would recommend this item to anyone with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P3110) as it is a perfect fit and when you fold the case the other way to make it landscape it is at a good angle to watch movies. The only improvement is to make it slightly sturdier so it doesn't wobble when you use the keyboard in the landscape view. Overall good quality item for the price - I would recommend!