on 21 December 2013
This is a great looking bag and a good size but it isn't built to take any weight. It falls over when you turn and my handle fell off within a couple of months.

The zip then broke and basically I've had to throw it away.

Shame.
on 14 July 2014
Bag arrived today (which I was very impressed with considering estimated delivery was 18-22 July and it is the 14th today). Bag is bigger than expected which I am pleased with as I was worried it was going to be a bit too small for what I needed it for (hospital bag).
Have not used it yet but price/appearance/delivery wise I am very happy with this purchase.
on 13 April 2013
The 18 year old who I bought this for loved it. I have a long list of 18 year olds who I would have been struggling with ideas re. presents, but I now know what I will purchase in future!
on 7 May 2014
Arrived super quick. Not used as yet but will be using on a weekend trip next week. Just hope it works as good as it looks as was unsure after reading negative reviews.
on 2 June 2014
Lovely pattern and ideal if traveling light. I found that if it's contents is too heavy, the wheels are too small causing it to topple whilst pulling. Irritating if walking a long distance. Still a nice weekend bag!