on 26 November 2012
Case is well put together with a good quality zip, fits the 900X3B perfectly, and looks like it will provide decent protection. It's not glamorous, but you can view that as an advantage - the discreet design doesn't scream "Hey, come and steal my expensive laptop!" Good value, too.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 May 2013
This case fits my Samsung Ultrabook perfectly and keeps it snug inside. Thankfully, I haven't had a chance to see if it's water resistant yet, but I have had to test out the "anti shock" properties after dropping my PC and it worked perfectly after that with not a scratch to the PC or the case so it does the job.

The case itself is a nice snug fit without being too tight, the material is well padded and has a comfortable feel to it. The zips are of a sensible length going all across the top and down a few cms each side so it's easy to get the PC in and out of the case. The build quality looks good - too soon to say if it will last, but it looks like it will. Finally, the case itself is nice and light so and will fit inside a carry case without any problems.

The only slight downside is that there are no carry handles or space to out the charger (almost essential for the Ultrabook it you're using ot for any length of time). That's not a problem for me as I usually have to carry other stuff as well as the PC (phone, paper, pens etc) so can just slip it into the backpack and don't have to worry about it mixing with everything else.
on 24 February 2014
After looking around for a laptop case, I stumbled across this one. I was rather hesitant to buy it due to the fact that it didn't seem very protective, however decided to do so anyway and I am glad I did. It does its job and is perfectly fitting.
on 29 October 2013
OK for the price but mis-described. As protection against scratches it's fine but don't expect this to help much if you drop your notebook. Only just fits Samsung Series 9 and is stretched tight over the top corners.