on 14 January 2014
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for christmas, I loved the simple classic look of it and the reviews spoke very highly, so I went for it. She loved it from the moment she saw and has hardly taken it off since. It keeps excellant time, looks great and is comfortable to wear. Would definately recommend it.
on 4 December 2014
I am pleased with the watch, and appears good quality. I agree with the other reviewer that the strap could do to be slightly thicker, but I still like it and am happy with the purchase.
on 22 March 2014
An attractive watch - nice solid, quality strap. Looks tough enough for everyday use and is attractive enough to wear at any time. Very pleased i chose a Wenger.
on 29 April 2014
The watch is far more chunky thatn I expected and I think tyhe strap is therefore too narrow for the body. A nice face and I'msure it will be an excellent timekeeper.