Customer reviews

Price:£21.22+ Free shipping

on 2 March 2017
Great product !
on 8 November 2013
Now the envy of my wife's many work colleagues. Sheldon is TV's funniest character from this great US TV show.
on 26 August 2015
Unfortunately the pad on the bottom that's there to stick it to the computer screen isn't strong enough to support the weight of the item, so it just keeps falling off. I eventually ripped off the pad and superglued it to my screen, probably not the best idea but it worked.
on 1 December 2016
I bought this as a stocking filler for my son who is a huge fan of TBBT, I am really pleased with this product it will look great on my son's computer, I know he will love it.
on 14 September 2015
An excellent item, very pleased and highly recommended. Who doesn't want a little Sheldon Cooper sitting on their desk or monitor, judging them.....Great Great fun....!!
on 14 May 2015
I got him to sit on my pc monitor but he's legs over hang the screen a bit too much for me so I keep him on the top of my pc tower where he fits perfectly and look epic
on 29 November 2014
great at first but now has become less sticky and Sheldon is lying down :( needs replacement stickers to be included
on 2 December 2015
Sheldon looks more like shamed pro cyclist Lance Armstrong.... but that actually makes it better.
on 13 August 2014
Bought this for my daughter who is crazy about Sheldon Cooper. She loved it and it does wobble.
on 3 December 2015
Thank you I've been everywhere trying to get the Sheldon cooper bobble head over the moon :-)