on 15 September 2017
excellent product and service
on 13 March 2017
As descrbied
on 12 December 2015
Such an amazing deal! so many lights and very long string, all of my room is now covered is sparkly lights! Perfect!
on 11 September 2017
I unravelled them from the box and one of the wires snapped and came undone so when I plugged them in they don't actually work. I bought them in advance for my party and haven't been able to use them and now it's too late for a refund. Very disappointed. £36 wasted.
on 3 January 2013
Although the first set of lamps did not work properly, a replacement set was sent and still arrived within the target timescale for delivery. These have worked excellently over the entire Christmas and New Year period. Overall, I am pleased with the lights, and delighted by the supplier's first class response to a problem.
on 25 August 2017
They all work.
I have wrapped these around my outdoor pergola, the initial lead length was just enough for me to run the plug indoors and it looks great at night with a decent lighting level - bright enough to sit under without additional lighting.
on 4 December 2014
These are really lovely lights, primarily because of the white cable which I had been looking for for some time in shops, unable to find. Buying the larger sets - I bought 200 and 400, meant they went right round my house (one indoors and one outdoors) without the need for lots of different sets. Everyone who has been round has commented on how nice they are. Definitely worth purchasing.
on 5 February 2014
This is an excellent item. Being used inside the house up the staircase. The are so bright we don't need to use another light. Love them! Arrived very promptly approx 6 days after online ordering. Very happy !
on 9 December 2012
Excellent lights which are pinned just below the coving in a rather long hallway and at 16 watts gives more than adequate
illumination and are left on all evening until bedtime. Not just for XMAS!!
We are well pleased them and the service we received.
on 20 June 2017
Excellent product and service.