on 22 January 2013
I bought these lights after scouring the internet (and High Street shops) for exactly the right thing. I was looking for lights with a clear wire that would wrap around the bannisers of my staircase - these are absolutely perfect for the job.

The lights themselves are bright and slightly orange-tinted, absolutely on the warm spectrum and not at all cold and harsh like usual LED white lights. They are bright enough so that I don't have to have a light on to walk up and down the stairs at night and look so pretty. They have made an otherwise dull space look magical. I like them so much that I am even considering purchasing a second set for my bedroom.

With a promised work-life of at least 50,000 hours, these lights will be perfect and last plenty of time. Based on 6 hours a day, that would get me 22 *years* worth of lighting! I don't expect them to last that long, but it goes to show that the longevity of LED bulbs is quite astounding. Also, as they only use a tiny amount of electricity, I am saving pounds on my bill by using these over even energy-saving bulbs.

The seller (PMS) got the product to me within 48 hours and for the price (15 pounds at time of writing) I cannot fault the product. I would definitely use them again and will probably buy another string in the not too distant future!
on 26 June 2017
very happy with my purchase! We bought these to go around the hallway ceiling, ended up with enough to to both upstairs and downstairs of our 4 bed house! beautiful when lit, the 8 modes give a good selection of flashing options including just 'on'. decent amount of length from plug to first light, a good 2 metres! perfect for what I wanted and would reccommend
on 27 July 2016
These are great little lights! They look lovely. We had them on constant for around 6 hours in our gazeebo. They are bow ready for the next party!
review image
on 4 September 2017
These are brilliant - we used them for a party and they were amazing at night. So much so that we had enquires as to where we got them. Hope it results in more sales.
on 5 January 2015
These lights are brilliant. Arrived quickly and securely, all work perfectly and give a nice glow. Would recommend. Will likely buy more of same for next Christmas! Had a problem with original order. The company replaced immediately with no fuss whatsoever. Lightning quick response and excellent customer service.
on 19 November 2016
Oh, the joys of Christmas lights that are defective......NOT!!!! That said, the seller has made contact and is sending a replacement set and so, providing they are in full working order, the house will soon be aglow with warm, white, twinkly lights that will hopefully last a few years! I will be checking the fuse in the plug to check it is 3amp and not 13amp as found by a previous reviewer!
on 11 June 2017
Nice lights, lots of them but cannot get them to stay on static which is what I wanted, disappointed
on 8 January 2015
As described, but for warm white they are rather bright, which isn't a problem but if you want them for a bed room, they are bright.
on 11 August 2017
after leaving in the box a few months I've only just been able to take it out to notice that one bulb isn't working which is annoying but not enough to bother taking it all down now, overall pretty happy with the product
on 27 November 2012
Bought these to use at work as I wanted a clear cable design,they are very unobtrusive if not turned on and are super bright and attractive when on! perfect.They come with different light settings as well.