on 5 May 2013
I loved this book! Loads of drama, romance and steamy scenes. Luke and cassie are fab. I can't wait to read the second book and hear more about Cole and Sabrina.
on 16 October 2013
This is the usual cowboy romance stuff and good if you like it. Heroine who just can't help but fall for the handsome cowboy now made good. Well written and easy to read.
on 3 June 2013
If you love cowboys, some steamy romance, a little suspense and to laugh and smile while you're reading you will LOVE this whole series - I read all nine books (so far!) in about 10 days! Great stuff, one of my recently discovered favourite authors :)
on 24 March 2013
I gave this book the full five stars as I really enjoyed the storyline. The characters were brilliant. If you enjoy a good book with plenty of sexual tension and a story with plenty of twists and turns give this book a go!
on 19 March 2013
This is the first book I have ever read by this author and I can guarantee it won't be the last!! This book was excellent, loved the story of Cassie and Luke, once I started reading didn't want to put the book down!!! Already got the next book in the series and can't wait to find out about Bri and Cole's story... Would highly recommend this book
on 15 April 2014
This story is about a misunderstanding between a young couple (girlfriend-boyfriend) that lasts 10 years. The misunderstanding is that he was topless rescuing a naked girl from a remote water location, he was seen by the girlfriend bringing the naked girl out of the water and then giving her a kiss (kiss of life). Well you can see that could be suggestive of something going on.

She drove off without a word to anyone including her father. She returned to her father's home when he was really poorly leaving a very possesive angry ex boyfriend behind.

The old boyfriend and the girl have a few chosen words to say to each other (often, mostly lack of trust) this all changes when the ex turns up threatening her.

It gets a bit silly then because the ex causes some damage to the fathers property then when the couple (boyfriend & girfriend) are due to get married the ex causes mayhem but the wedding goes ahead.
on 5 March 2014
I am rather taken with Cowboy Romance at the moment and this book was a definite winner. I purchased this book as it was one of the cheaper ebooks yet much longer than the usual cowboy hero book. I love a bargain and this is one of the better ones - McGraw has managed to draw out the story into a full novel without losing the reader's interest at any point at all. There was a little too much "growling" from the two main male characters, but brushing that aside, this was a very enjoyable read. No tears, no edge of the seat, now out loud laughs, but definite smiles, irritation when suitable, warm fuzzy feelings but an all round interest grabbing, can't put down, easy read. I have already purchased the second in the series!
on 5 September 2013
I really enjoyed this book, it had a little bit of everything in it and I loved the main characters and I loved the friends as well, I cant wait to read the next one! I would definitely recommend this book!
on 29 July 2016
A great western romance set in the Heart of Texas with the regular testosterone cowboys and their equally independent cowgirl fighting for the upper hand and the cowgirl usually winning. Some drama and a lot of loving with the two main characters, Cassie and Luke, reignighted their past love which burst I to a firery furnace and anyone within distance could well get scorched. They were
destined t be together for life after some real scary moments of a cheating ex fiance determined on 'revenge, but true love conquers all and reigns supreme. Great read.
on 18 May 2014
The book started off with so much promise, it's annoying that it fell flat. Like some others have said they never finished it, I almost didn't either, but persisted as I too don't want to give up on a book. But sadly this one just didn't live up to the great start and never quite managed to capture my interest through to the end. It's as if the author tried to fill the book with every possible drama, but that meant none of the issues were fully developed. Just got boring quite quickly.