• Brave

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

So wonderful. Giving the songs, lyrics and composition a great recording and being evocative of the wonders and delights of the Scottish highlands.
If you enjoyed the film then this is a must have.
on 26 November 2012
I bought this for my daughters 8th birthday, fully understanding that this was not the typical Disney style singalong music format.

The music and lyrics are outstanding, and surprisingly, my daughter has taken to this CD really quite enthusiastically. From an adult point of view, the riffs and vocals are enough, in a couple of places, to make your hair stand on end and a little shiver up the spine compelling you to smile at the speakers! Wonderful stuff, Mr Doyle!

We now have it in the car, bedroom and lounge... surprising me and my daughter.
on 23 January 2013
The music from this score is wonderful, a huge hit for the whole family (our 5yr old daughter is a big fan of Merida, Queen Elinor etc). My only complaint is the ordering of the tracks, which does not always follow the film sequence, so it is hard unless you have all the titles to hand to figure out where you are in the story (perhaps this is only relevant for younger children who want to match the track with the respective scene in the film!) But a very beautiful soundtrack.
on 7 April 2014
We had the dvd and loved the music, my son always sang along to it so we thought it would be a ideal present for my son.
on 11 April 2014
I just love songs, the music, the whole arrangement I think is very beautiful. I loved the film, so no surprise I'd love the music. On this album as with most soundtracks there is variety of music and songs. I would recommend this to anyone, and in my opinion make a good pressie for kids too. I'm just a big kid of 60+
on 21 June 2014
This Cd is more than just another Disney soundtrack. It is quite a surprise, and not at all the typical sweet Disney stuff we heard the last years. The album stays close to the atmosphere and cultural and geographical background of the movie. The music is enchanting, enjoyable to listen to for both young and old.
on 6 January 2013
This was for my 3 year old daughter who loves the film. She is equally impressed with the soundtrack so we're hearing this all day everyday at the moment!

Better than listening to nursery rhymes in the car as this music appeals to adults as well as children!
on 22 April 2013
Although I bought this for my grandaughter, I personally play this CD a lot. I just love the songs and the music - and have a good laugh at Billy Connolly's track! I haven't seen the movie yet but am looking forward to that experience. Very entertaining!
on 12 December 2012
The Scottish influence in these tracks is absolutely beautiful, it really gives you an enchanted feeling. My favourite track by far is 'Noble Maiden Fair' there just something so heart warming and magical about it. I would highly recommend this score.
on 18 August 2013
Item arrived quickly and by ordering through Amazon was given the free mp3 version to download through the amazon mp3 app. Purchased as a gift and arrived in perfection condition, shrink wrapped and all. Cannot fault - hope they like the gift