on 7 February 2013
Handy one stop shop for get yourself up and running with the Pi.
Nothing negative to report, everything is still working and no breakages, as yet.
on 3 September 2012
The package arrived the next day from ordering. great! All parts were complete.
But Now my son's Pi arrived on friday Aug 31 2012 and the cabling completed OK.
On trying to boot up the Pi it would not start up. We now find that the Transcend SDHC 8GB is blank. The card packing had been opend, We assumed this was due to a software upgrade.
So how do we get a SDHC card with software loaded on it ?
Please advise to johnmarriott@tiscali.co.uk.
Regards
on 24 August 2012
The starter kit arrived in good time and was easy to set up. Everything worked as per the enclosed instructions and my Raspberry Pi was booted up in 2 minutes.
Everything works great!
on 30 January 2013
Like I did, you may now be sat there thinking "but I have all this stuff lying around somewhere, why pay for this?" but trust me, its well worth it. You may well have everything in this kit but as you know it’s "lying around somewhere". I ordered this at the same time I ordered my Pi and it arrived within the same bundle of post too, within 5 minutes of opening everything it was up and running.

The two main selling points for this bundle are the power supply unit and the pre-loaded 8GB SDHC card, which is worth 10 times its weight in gold. Other micro-USB power supply units that you have around may not provide the exact power output that’s required for the Pi when it’s running at maximum capacity. Whilst researching which supply you can use, I found that people where having problems with their Pi’s powering down or running slow due to an incorrect power output. This solves is straight away, no problems and you can guarantee that this will be perfect. The HDMI and Ethernet cables included are a high quality and a good length too.

The 8GB SDHC card comes pre-installed with Linux Debian “Wheezy”, the most common operating system and also (at the time of this review) the newest update. Now believe me, this saves a lot of time and effort! Unless of course you want to do this all for yourself which is fine, considering the whole purpose of the Pi. Personally as a start off I wanted something that’s just “there” and ready, then you can always do as I did and buy a few memory cards too, meaning that you can experiment with different operating systems and such later on now you know what you’re aiming for.

This kit is ideal for a new starter or if you just want a standard Linux set up on your Pi. Purchasing this along with your Raspberry Pi will ensure that you get the full package problem free.
on 11 October 2012
The cables and PSU were fine. They are working two months later. I was surprised that the internet cable gave me instant access, no problem. Worth it whatever the price.
I have not used the SIM as I brought a 16 Mbyte piece from a different vendor. Smile!
on 15 February 2015
Received my Raspberry Pi and then realizing it came with nothing was a smack in the face, this kit brought everything together, i believe this should be sold along side the Pi but they are bought for different purposes, All cables were long enough to be useful, great kit!
on 9 December 2012
This handy little kit gets your Raspberry Pi up and running within a few minutes,my Pi has been running non stop since the purchase of the PSU,and the 8GB card shows no sign of filling up,superb.
on 11 February 2013
Everything works OK but I found the ethernet and HDMI cables too long -
they are heavier than the Raspberry Pi. The power supply and transparent case
are good.
on 25 June 2013
Exactly what was required!

Delivery date was accurate and description was spot on!

Perfect, thank you!

Will use definitely use again!