on 18 October 2014
A simple, plain English explanation of 'price trend' FOREX trading. With this book you can learn a lot about this method in a couple hours of reading, without filling your head with jargon and some of the deep 'dark art' language contained in a lot of books on this subject. I have only been using this guide for a few weeks, but is proving to be a very reliable strategy, a few loses outweighed by many more wins. I would recommend this book to anyone trying to establish themselves in FOREX, it simplifies the charts and how to read them, it reduces the time you have to spend analysing the markets and the news, it basically gives you a very good introduction to, what can be, an overwhelming and confusing market-place. All of Laurentiu's books that I have bought have been very good value for money, and the more of him you read, the better your understanding and confidence.
on 27 May 2017
Another great, simple explained, Laurentiu Damir’s book which will show you, step by step, a complete trend trading technique. Definitely a must read for anyone interested on understanding how to: recognise an actual real trend, spot trend behaviour and take advantage of this knowledge to enter/exit the market properly.
The author starts explaining in detail every element of the strategy, then at the end he joins them all presenting the full strategy also with examples and very useful advises. I will definitely test this strategy.
on 6 March 2017
This is what I have been looking for and is something every trader should know about and understand the principle of it otherwise you will be on the end of a lot of reversals and stop runs against you. There are plenty of examples and enough information in the book to help out the average trader and give serious newbies a real head start. GR
on 4 March 2017
The way every aspect is explained it is so simple and easy to understand all the books I've read from this author have been fantastic worth every penny
on 13 October 2013
After trading for a while and wanting to better my results, having little strategy I've been looking for some advice / books on strategies, however everything seemed to be either for beginners and/or just full of jargon talk, fluff and no real actual proper, useful advice.

Laurentiu has this covered. I keep buying more and more books, and am now testing out the strategies but the most important thing for me, hence why I keep buying more of Laurentiu books, is they actually make a lot of sense to me and my trading style.
on 22 January 2016
Brilliant. Mr Damir is a very accomplished trader. I have traded for some ten years, and used every sort of indicator and system. But I have come back to realising that simple is best, and the only real way to success is to focus on Price Action and Support/Resistance. These are the only indicators that are actually real ! If you combine that with recognition of certain simple Candlestick patterns, you can't really go wrong.

I have bought all of Mr Damir's books, and they are fantastic value for money, and most of all, they work. Forget wasting time looking for clever, complex systems. This is all you need.

And to this who criticise his use of the English language,I've got to take issue with your reviews. Its unfair. I consider myself an academic, and I'm pretty picky about clear and concise English. You might almost call me pedantic. Mr Damir is clearly not a native English speaker, but I've had no problem reading any of his books, or indeed understanding anything he has written. I have traded for ten years, and understand the concepts involved very easily, yet I don't think I have an unfair advantage. He writes clearly and concisely, and nothing he has written is difficult to understand. I have no connection with Mr Damir, other than being very impressed with his simple, yet effective trading systems.
on 7 November 2013
I have purchased all of this author's books. These have all been very useful to my understanding of trading FX. All were written simply and easy to follow and I would recommend them highly.
on 17 December 2013
I have purchased the complete set of these books and found them to be straightforward in plain English and I recommend them to anyone interested in Forex.
on 19 January 2013
Sometimes we think we know when actually we are yet to comprehend all that is yet to be learnt. I have bought and read lots on TREND TRADING, and live the word - TRADE THE TREND - on my style of trading. But then when I got this book and read it......WHAOO - Mr Laurentiu has done a great work. The best way to appreciate Mr Laurentiu's writing is to get all his kindle books and all will fit into a big picture of reality. I learnt a lot on his style of TREND TRADING and am keeping to it for good. Again simple but powerful, get it back test it to the letter and see for yourself. Mr laurentiu sells this books for less a weekend dinner in the cheapest restaurant in London.

Peter A. P
UK
on 3 September 2015
This book has been most helpful with actually identifying trends and actually applying to a trade. The step by step strategy has made my life a lot easier in placing trades using trend lines. I have also purchased day trading forex with s&r zones, trade the price action and 50 pips a forex strategy - each of these books have been helpful with equal measure. Thank you Laurentiu for putting these together.